• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are you listening to? [YT Clips]

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
A Little Country

Yes, I'm a gay boy that likes country music.

The Village Girls - Thank God I'm a Country Girl

Laura Bell Bundy - Giddy on Up

Toby Keith - Trailerhood

The Fat Cowboy - Do Dat Diddly Ding Dang

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
A Couple Random Upbeat

Finding a few songs that are just totally out there is a fun thing to do.

Passion Fruit - The Rigga Ding Dong Song

Las Ketchup - The Ketchup Song (No, it's not about ketchup)

Fast Food Rockers - Fast Food Song (Yes, this one is about fast food)

Girls@Play - Airhead (My favorite of this group. I think we have all know at least one boy that had a pretty face, but had a head full of air)

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Songs to Lip Sync to

Kongos - Come With Me Now

One Republic - Love Runs Out

Pitbull - Timber (ft. Ke$ha) - I lip sync the Ke$ha part. After this song came out when I would go hook up with someone I would tell my friends that I was "going timber" as kind of a code and they knew what I was going to be up to.

Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk - There is a cover version of this song by Ky Baldwin that you just have to check out if you like this song. Surprisingly it is very good.

Katy Perry - Roar - My supervisor at work actually caught me lip syncing to this one when I was stocking some shelves. I didn't see her come down the lane.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Kylie Minogue - All The Lovers

NOTE: This is not a music video, this is a work of art.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
3 more stress-busting tunes for you... 1st up some thing to get you out of the chair and wear a hole in the carpet:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
And now something a little less energetic, with a downbeat/dubby vibe

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
And now the body has been satisfied time to heal the stressed mind. So to finish here's a fine chill tune ....

Last edited:

JeroenS

Reaction score
Slimjim love that Pinoy commercial :) :) :)

Mighty Sparrow & Byron Lee sing: "Only a fool"

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's Friday!!!!! - time to get your dancing shoes on....

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yusuf (Cat) Stevens has a new album! Here are some samples.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Just a Few as I'm Cruising YouTube

This is a pretty cool song. It's very smooth, if you listen to it you'll know what I'm talking about. Glad I found this one.

Rockwell is actually (or was) a pretty good looking guy. Love those shower scenes.

One of my favorite songs. My senior year in high school I would usually play this one driving out of the parking lot on Friday's when it was really nice out. It's just one of those songs that really picks you up and gets you ready for a great weekend.

This song came out in 1983. I think it's a great song not only because it's upbeat and a great club song, but it also shows that you don't have Taylor Swift or Justin Timberlake looks to have a hit song. You just have to have a good voice, good attitude, and the work ethic to make it big.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Hair Bands of the 80s

I always love the outfits and the hair of the rock bands of the 80s. Do you think that this fad will ever come back? It had some cool looks.

I wonder what kind of kid Alice Cooper was in high school?

Quote from YouTube: Yes, son, there really was a time when grown, heterosexual men got their hair perms and dyed blonde, put on mascara, wore black and pink spandex and got pussy. It was called the 1980s. I swear it's true. I was there.

drewguy

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
:heart::heart::heart: This Song Has Such A Strong Message And Meaning

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's a lazy Sunday morning so this fits perfectly

Last edited: