• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Anything for Christmas Gay E-Book Romance

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
cover_l.jpg
"Just stay the night. It'll be fun.”Joke’s on me because it feels like everything is working against me, especially the weather. What are the odds that a heavy snowstorm would hit, leaving me snowed in with my ex and in-laws?I’m only here in the first place because of our kids. I mean, how could I look in their pleading eyes and not stay? Especially when I know they just want us together as a family, like old times. Except it’s not like old times. There are reasons why we aren’t together anymore, and I need to keep those in mind instead of acting like everything is normal. Yet, here we are. All sitting on the couch in matching Christmas pajamas, watching Elf like the last several months never happened—as if we’re not on the verge of a divorce.I thought I could do this, but as the snow piles up and the days fly by, the feelings I thought had long since faded have come rushing back. I love him. It’s always been him, and it’s even more confusing because I can tell he’s feeling it as well.They say the holidays are magical and I can’t help but hope there’s some magic working to heal us… After all, you should always expect the unexpected.Anything For Christmas is a Christmas Novella with cute kids, a meddling family, Santa magic, and second chances.
You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here