• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Gio Black Peter: Artwork by, photos of.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Black Peter Group: Peter Vs Robot.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Artwork by Gio 12.

daydrenwn.jpg

dcdategree.jpg

dcdatepink.jpg

deathmasks.jpg

decisionsg.jpg

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hrrrrmmm...something strange is happening...all the artwork by and photos of Gio have disappeared...only the YouTube clips are left...and really don't know what's happening here...or why...

zortek

An Obvious Enigma
Reaction score
seems like this is a problem affecting all users of imagehosting . cz

also seems the site overall has disappeared ... lets see if its a problem that is rectified or if it is a total vanishing act :)

waistingmytime

Re-Post City
Reaction score
Hrrrrmmm...something strange is happening...all the artwork by and photos of Gio have disappeared...only the YouTube clips are left...and really don't know what's happening here...or why...
Hope this is not the end of this thread......You really put a lot of work into this so far .....
If you continue with this thread will you have to find the material over again ? It's been one of my favorite threads of yours by the way.......:)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hope this is not the end of this thread......You really put a lot of work into this so far .....
If you continue with this thread will you have to find the material over again ? It's been one of my favorite threads of yours by the way.......:)

Thanks a lot for the kind concern:big hug:

No, I've got all the pics on my computer, and if nothing else helps I'll get on with this thread using another pichost. But zortek and others have given me the advise to stay cool for a few days and see if the pichost I've been using (imagehosting.cz) could hopefully come back to life again.

But if that doesn't happen I'll post in this thread using another host. Then I'll probably re-post all the earlier posts, though not the YouTube clips - thanks God YT isn't affected by this shit storm...

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I was fully prepared to start re-posting all the pics in this thread, but when I opened the thread just about an hour ago - I saw all my pics by and of Gio back!!!

It seems imagehosting.cz is back in business again, though momentarily not accessible due to maitnance, but using another pichost I can move on with this thread. Shakespeare got it right: All is well that ends well;)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Artwork by Gio 14 A.

More strange things happening...

I posted "Artwork by Gio 14" yesterday afternoon using imagehosting.cz and everything looked just fine, but now when I visit this thread to make a new post this latest post is gone! The other old posts with imagehosting.cz looks good and so does the posts I made with Postimage.org, but Artwork 14 - gone :(

Well I want my thread to look nice, so I'll make a re-post of Artwork 14 using postimage, hoping for the best. Maybe I should definitely stick with postimage? I don't know... But here we go again, miss Sophie ;)

Everything_is_perfect_gbp.jpg

Eyes.jpg

Fashion_Anus_sm.jpg

Finger_Fucker_gbp_insta.jpg

FLAG_26_gbp_sm.jpg

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I hope this will be the last techno shit concerning pichosting for months...

I guess I'll go for postimage and hope it'll show to be as reliable as imagehosting has been before, but obviously isn't any more...

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Friends and co-operators of Gio.

A few days ago I got my copy of Slava Mogutin's recent photo book "Bros & Broserphines" from my post office. Glancing through the pages of this beautiful book it became so obvious to what degree Slava Mogutin and Brian Kenny are integrated parts of Gio's creative environment, and Gio - of course - is an integrated part of theirs. I thought I had to do something in my thread to reflect this situation.

Yaroslav "Slava" Mogutin was born in Sibiria, Russia, in 1974. He started working from a very early age as a journalist, poet, literary critic, translator and gay activist, fled from Russia to the US in mid 1990s, became a refugee applying for political asylum, and totally changed turf in his professional career from writer / verbal artist to photography & visual arts.

b_V-_WXzga_400x400.jpg

Slava_BLAB_web.jpg

SMGosha_MAT8_web.jpg

Ridiculosly handsome Brian Kenny is born 1982 as the son of a US military officer and was actually born on a US army base in Germany. He's the BF of Slava Mogutin and they make art together under the moniker SUPERM.

2456941_300.jpg

tumblr_oqvr6x_Yutt1r9utodo1_1280.jpg

Brian-by-_Paul-_Sepuyax560.jpg