• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Is it true, Once fucked in the ass, you will return for more?

adrian.fisher

Reaction score
hey guys
I've heard many guys say that once you got fucked in the ass, there will be always a tingle to get fucked more. even the first time was forcefull!
Is it true?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
hey guys
I've heard many guys say that once you got fucked in the ass, there will be always a tingle to get fucked more. even the first time was forcefull!
Is it true?

Hi Adrian you should try it and you will know it! If you have the feeling to be a bottom, I'm sure you will like it. The FIRST time could take some getting used to and perhaps it may too hurt a little bit. But if you have a regardful partner you will "survive" it ;). But then you will love it and it should be a part of your life. But always remember "a bedroll for mice" (also called condome) is always mandatory!!!! p:p And now - if possible - be brave and try your FIRST TIME!

clemh01

Reaction score
Just like everything else, it depends. Some guys find that getting fucked is something they'll always crave, some guys can take it or leave it and some tried it and didn't like it and have no desire to repeat the experience.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Totally correct clemh01 ... but I have spoken as a convinced bottom and it was only my opinion. But before I will exclude something I will try it! Once more my opinion.

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Go slow, plenty of lube and loosening up...unlike my first time which was very wham bam thank you man, I still came back for more though.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Go slow, plenty of lube and loosening up...unlike my first time which was very wham bam thank you man, I still came back for more though.

Bad beginning -- but in the end you wanted more!! Because nevertheless it is great, isn't it? :thumbs up::thumbs up:

lhardwick69

Reaction score
depends on what say or mean by forceful--as for wanting more--yes I am bottom and cant wait until get fucked again..forced is different even though feeling something rub against your prostates even forced will maybe make you want more done--not necessarily fucked but stimulated
another thing is a lot of guys try it out and actually enjoy it--ive seen guys date girls and get fucked behind their backs--or keep a toy in bedroom to stimulate himself when the girlfriend or wife is away

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
If you try it and like it, that's great. But if you try it and don't like it, that's great too because then you can become a top and the world needs more tops. We need more tops than bottoms because once the top cums he is out of the game while the bottom can stay in play all the rest of the night.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I think we put too many labels on everything that we as a society don't know what we should do or don't do--gay men tend to think if a straight man lets a man fuck him or his girlfriend screws him with a strap on it makes him gay..no it doesn't he is just a man that like his ass pleasured..

I think as time goes on labels will disappear and if meet a guy says he likes to be riimed don't automatically think he is gay..pleasing the prostates can be fun and its not mans fault they are inside his asshole

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
If you try it and like it, that's great. But if you try it and don't like it, that's great too because then you can become a top and the world needs more tops. We need more tops than bottoms because once the top cums he is out of the game while the bottom can stay in play all the rest of the night.

Dear Dargelos I honestly hope that you not think in earnest that I'll be superfluous or useless because I'm a member of the great family of bottoms? :p:pp:pp:p - But always think: without us bottoms all of you tops (which I really like and love) you only would have your hands for your pleasure. :blushing:

I couldn't find my sexual pleasure without a good top and he not without a good and experienced bottom. Could we agree? :thumbs up::cheers:p:p

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
Don't take it so seriously, Shelter, love.
lhardwick has got it sewn up by saying;
"I think we put too many labels on everything"
Ain't that the truth.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Don't take it so seriously, Shelter, love.
lhardwick has got it sewn up by saying;
"I think we put too many labels on everything"
Ain't that the truth.

My dear friend, you should know that I've not taken it "seriously". I think you will know me and that I always must set a dot. It's always a joke and I know what you wanted to say. p:p My BF always says to me "Hold your tongue - it will live more healthily" - well but always again I can't. -:)

lhardwick69

Reaction score
I labeled myself as a bottom for 18 yrs I got with a guy was a top and one night we were talking and he was like how about you try topping once ill try bottoming I was like then realized he wanted it to be me to top him so we both knew it can either suck or at least be fun so I slid my dick into him at his pace and he was freaking tight--once I got in and he got used to my dick being inside him he asked how was it I was like it actually feels pretty good--he says its painful but kind of feels good--I slowly pulled out lubed my dick more and slid it in

he said felt better so I slowly fucked him lasted about 5 minutes and shot inside him after that day we were versatile as we took turns fucking each other

a lot of people think if gay you will instantly want to rim a guys ass--ive been with guys didn't like to rim but loved being rimmed--

same with dick sucking

I know a guy 50 years old only sucked dick few times and been sucked some as I know because ive sucked him..but he has never had a real dick inside him..he uses toys various sizes and uses them a lot--says he is gay but the thought of being fucked by a real dick scares him..

you see labels put on tv of gay men being nothing but druggies and party a lot like queer as folk to name one--ive never did drugs never drank and listen to heavy metal music --guys would say youre a fag youre suppose to listen to disco--

shit like that is why I hate labels

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
As lhardwick said - so say I: I'm not a label or I have no sticker on myself which marks me as a so or so. But I like it so much to bottom, as well I like it to suck and to drink the spurting "milk" and I've never ever spit a drop of it out of my mouth. From time to time my BF asks me to top him - and yes I'll do it for him. It is a special feeling to slide into his ass and to fuck him and to see in the end the most horniest thing when my juice is running out of his hole. But nonetheless I wouldn't say that I'm versatile. It is nice to fuck him from time to time but more often it is me who is fucked ..... and that's what I like!

lhardwick69

Reaction score
well in case cant understand plain English all I am saying is don't label yourself do that puts limits on what you would do and might miss out on something you may actually enjoy--that way if do enjoy it do it to please yourself and whover you are with --this is in no way posted to try telling you what to do--if think I am trying to---get over yourself..

trypt

Reaction score
Anal sex is overrated. I only do it to keep things fair if the partner is vers.

sensitivo100

Reaction score
hey guys
Is it true?
Well, maybe I´m different but I think the ass-sex is not the best sex you can enjoy. I don´t like so much, I can compare pussy and ass and I prefer pussy touch, but a man with pussy feel so bad hahaha
I prefer enjoy more sex, not only ass hole

luvmuslmen

Banned
Reaction score
I partially agree with trypt. As a top, I don't find it overrated at all. As a bottom, I do. I only do it because I want my partner to have a good time, as well. Personally, it's not an erogenous zone for me, except when I have used some party "favors" in the past.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Some like rainy days other sunny days -- and no one is wrong or is doing wrong. Do what you like - try everything and you will see this is not my cup of tea or wow - I want more! But to know what you really like, you have to try it before!

tallrunner

Reaction score
Is true for me. I went from thinking it's gross to a 5inch dildo, now I ram an 11inch up there and keep it in for hours.