• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Chris' Sex Adventures Pt 4

S

samboi91

Previously: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

The sun was shining in my eyes as I woke in the morning. It was a pretty warm day so I was just laying in a pair of boxers and the covers off me. The first thing I notice every morning is how hard my cock is. But it has been a week since I’ve jerked off so I could understand why it was so hard with so much precum pouring out. I undid the button and pulled my cock out, stroking it slowly. With my other hand, I scooped up the precum and sucked it off my finger. It was sweet and delicious. I closed my eyes and ran my hand down my toned body, thinking of how my brother made me suck his cock.

I stroked my cock faster before feeling movement on my bed. As I opened my eyes, Ryan jumped onto my chest with his cock just centimetres’ away from my mouth. I looked up to meet his eyes with mine. My eyes travelled down his bulging pecs and ripped abs until they were level with his throbbing cock once again. I felt his hand on the back of my head.

“I know you were just thinking about me. And I know you haven’t jerked off in a week. I can usually hear when you do. So how about you work my cock like I know you want to.”

He knew me so well and I really did want him. All I could do was open my mouth while he started sliding his big dick in. He had no mercy while he kept sliding it down my throat until I could take all 9 inches. I continued to suck him off and look into his eyes. He thrusted deep into my throat over and over again, moaning loudly.

“You’re suck a good cocksucker little bro. I’ve got a big load for you to swallow this time.”

He thrusted harder and deeper while grabbing both sides of my head. I could tell he was close to cumming as his cock got even harder. I grabbed my dick and jerked his fast until I could feel myself about to blow too. He flicked his head back and moaned loud while releasing stream after stream off warm cum deep into my throat. It was filling me as I struggled to swallow it all. My own cock blasted with cum all over his back and ass and down my body.

“Hope you liked that load bro. Now I gotta go shower and wash your load off my back. Brad wants you to help him out soon too.”

Brad was our next door neighbour who I helped out regularly. He always walked around shirtless when he could. He had a nice body. He didn’t really have abs like me or Ryan but has a developed, muscular chest and a flat stomach. At 25, he didn’t look too much older than my brother. I had thought about him a few times during my wank sessions but knew he was too straight for me to do anything with.

My brother got off me and I grabbed the towel to wipe the cum off my body. I walked to the bathroom to put the towel in the laundry basket and saw my brother through the shower curtain washing his body. I took my boxers off and stepped in with him.

“Hey Chris. Always good to have some company in the shower.”

I reached for the soap in his hand and took it.

“Can I?”

“Go for it buddy.”

I rubbed the soap over Ryan’s muscled body, covering every inch of it. As I reached the bottom of his abs, he turned around to let me wash his back. I ran my hands down his back and over his toned ass. I got to my knees to wash him better and started soaping up his legs, lifting each one to wash over his feet. He turned around to show me his hand sliding up and down the length of his thick cock. I grabbed it with my hand and started jerking him off.

“I don’t want you to suck me off this time. Just jerk me off until I blow on your face. I wanna see my cum cover you.”

I jerked him off for ages while he stood over me. I stroked my own cock while I felt his.

“Fuck Chris. I’m gonna blow.”

He blew his second load over my face while I caught some in my mouth and swallowed it. He took his cock and I let go before telling me to open my mouth and suck his cock clean. While I sucked his softening cock, I blew my own second load over his feet. He liked that feeling.

After we both cleaned ourselves off, I got dressed and went over to Brad’s house. Brad wanted me to help work on his car with him. I helped him the best I could since I only had a limited knowledge of cars. I had to keep adjusting my semi-hard cock in my pants so Brad wouldn’t see. I couldn’t stop thinking about my brothers cock. Once the day got a bit hotter, Brad took his shirt off.

“You can take yours off too if you want to.”

I took mine off and he smiled after looking at my body.

“Shit man. You must work out heaps. You’re toned as.”

“I work out every now and then. Since Ryan’s a personal trainer, he keeps me in shape.”

“That’s right. He must be a fucking monster with all his working out. Must pick up a lot of chicks too. I hear him every now and then with a chick.”

I knew Ryan hadn’t had a chick over in ages. Brad must have heard Ryan fucking me.

“Yeah he has them over every now and then. With a dick that big, I thought there would be more.”

I knew what I said after it left my mouth. Brad looked at me stunned and a little weird as he was trying to figure out how I’d know how big Ryan’s cock was.

“Ah… yeah. Anyway, we should get back to the car.”

It was a bit awkward for a while but didn’t take long before we were back to fixing it and talking to each other. Once the car was fixed, it was already dark and getting late. Brad decided to take his car for a drive to make sure it was working fine so I tagged along. We drove around for a while before he stopped somewhere dark.

“What’s wrong?”

“I just thought I heard a noise with the car. Don’t think anything’s wrong though but I still have a problem.”

I looked over at him to see his hard, 8 and a half inch cock sticking through his jeans. Without a word, he grabbed my head and pulled it down to his cock.

“I know you’ve been sucking your brothers dick. I hadn’t once heard a woman’s moa at all. Now I wanna see how good you are at sucking dick for myself.”

Without hesitation, I opened my mouth and sucked his cock. Showing him that I could take it all while he fucked my face.

“Mmmmm yeah. Suck my cock. That feels so good.”

He pulled my head off and pushed my mouth onto his balls. I sucked them and rolled them into my mouth. He moaned and made me continue sucking his throbbing cock.

“Stop. I don’t wanna cum yet. I wanna fuck you hard and cum deep in your ass.”

He opened his door and got out while I followed. He walked to the bonnet and sat on it with his legs spread open. I knew what to do. Dropping to my knees, I took his cock in my mouth again. I sucked him off for a while longer while he slammed his cock down my throat. He lifted me up and pushed my onto my stomach on the car. The metal was cold while it pressed onto my skin. He undid my pants and pulled both my pants and boxers to my ankles. Pulling a bottle of lube from his pocket, he lubed up his big dick.

Without warning, he grabbed my hips and started pushing his cock into my ass. I moaned so loud as it stretched me. He thrusted deep in to me, giving me his entire cock. I held onto the bonnet and he pound my ass.

“Fuck you’re tighter than I thought you would be. I thought your brother’s big dick would have stretched you a lot more.”

He pulled his cock out, flipped me over and slammed it back into me. I yelped before moaning to the pleasure Brad was giving me. He thrusted deep, holding my legs up to get deeper. His cock was rubbing against my prostate which had my cock hard and close to cumming. Before I knew it, my cock was shooting cum all over my body. Brad moaned to the feeling of my ass tightening around his cock. He thrusted one last time as deep as he could while releasing inside me. His load was huge. I could feel every shot filling me deep. He pulled his cock out and climbed onto the bonnet, holding his dick in front of my face.

“Suck it clean Chris.”

“I’m not sucking it. It’s been in my…”

He forced his cock into my mouth. I obeyed him and sucked his dick which stayed hard. He had another load ready for me but took his cock out of my mouth and went back to the car. I pulled my pants up, feeling his cum still inside me and joined him in the car. As He started to drive, I knew we were still 20 minutes away from home so he had me suck him off all the way back. Once he pulled into the driveway, he turned the car off, thrusted into my mouth and shot his cum down my throat.

“That was hot as Chris. Maybe sometime I could join you and your brother. You could be ours for a night.”

I loved that idea but had to head home before Ryan grew too suspicious. Once I got home, I tried to sneak past Ryan as I knew Brad’s cum was pouring out of my ass. I walked up the hallway and headed to my room.

“Why is there a wet patch on your ass? You must have had a fun time.”

I knew I had been caught.

S

samboi91

Thank you to everyone who has commented and given feedback about these stories. I appreciate it. Feel free to talk to me anytime and give me any ideas. I want to know what you want. :)