• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Incubus

Vamp58

Reaction score
You look up from your position on your knees into the hypnotic softly glowing eyes of the man whose angry massive hot penis was currently moving smoothly in and out of your sucking mouth. You massaged it with your mouth and taste it’s acidic but strangely delicious pre-cum and felt a shiver of pure sexual ecstasy up and down your spine. But mixed in was fear. Why where you doing this? You where straight. Before today you never even looked at another guys penis in the shower let along sucked a cock. But every time you looked into those beautiful hypnotic eyes you just could not help but do whatever the smirking man asked. So, you kept sucking with more and more lustful vigor as his hand gripped your hair and moved you back and forth his long shaft forcing more and more of his veiny member down your gullet.

The man sneers and you feel his cock pulse in your throat. Before you realize what’s happening a salty taste burning like acid but intoxicatingly beautiful fills your mouth and the man grunts as his black thick burning essence leaps rapid fire from his swollen red appendage. He locks eyes with you and the red in his eyes looks even sharper as he speaks for the first time in the last few minutes. His voice is like thick honey, slow and sweet and you hang hypnotically on every word.

“That’s a good boy swallow my baby’s. Nice and empty headed and obedient. Just how I like them. You’re going to provide me with hours of amusement. Such a handsome boy to. What where you doing in that seedy little gay bar? Out with female friends who dragged you along for a joke? A dare? No matter. Lucky for you I found you there.”

The man’s eyes continued to glow softly in the dimly lit room. The man’s beautiful rich black cum seemed to have a life of its own moving in your mouth by its own. As you swallowed down the man’s beautiful but acidic semen it intoxicated you like a supercharged narcotic drug flooding your brain with euphoric pleasure, (and wondered again just why you were doing this) his massive tool slips from your throat, you looked around and took in the room. A large and elegant wood four post bed took up one corner of the room, carved with images of men and boys partaking in various homosexual acts. Covered with blood red sheets and pillows. A nice TV and stand where located on one wall and a dresser and desk were pressed into the back wall.

You feel the warm touch of the man’s hand and he turns your head gently to face his.

“Ahh ahh ahh little one. No wandering eyes yet. I am not quite done with you.”

You feel a smooth, warm caress on your legs and a sensation like a warm rope moving up your leg and into your shorts. It slowly creeps up your leg and you feel your underwear being pulled aside and down. You feel a warm appendage coil around your cock and begin to slowly stroke it up and down. You let out a soft moan and feel yourself growing hard as the man looks down at you smirking, his hand still in your hair forcing you to look up into his eyes. He smiles an evil grin and you feel your cock grow harder as the appendage grappling it stimulates you in ways you have never felt were possible.

The man smirks and you feel the stroking increase and a delightful warming sensation fill you as his living cum seeps further into your being setting you on fire with carnal lust.

“You look so content little one. Maybe we should move somewhere more intimate”

With that he picked you up as though you weigh nothing and lays you down in the bed. As he does you notice the long tail extending from the back of his dark jeans. It is bright red and it is causing all those delightful feelings in your crotch. This registers dully in the back of your dazed mind as your shorts are pulled free along with your underwear and you can see the tail coiled around your hard cock stroking it salaciously and holding you on the edge of orgasm.

“Ahhh there we go. Much more comfortable. Nothing like a comfortable surface to finish claiming a new boy toy. I find it makes it that much more delightful watching the last little embers of rebellion go out in his eyes.”

As he says this you felt a hot, wet sensation on your arsehole. You blink and his form shifts in an instant. His skin has a cheery red tone to it and his eyes now glow brighter. Two small horns stick up from underneath his styled and perfect hair. His teeth when he smiles are all sharpened to a point. His huge red penis now pulsating and moving with a life of its own, lined with rows of small retractable barbs and the huge angry bulbous head now furnished with several ejaculatory slits dripping with viscous black pre cum. The carved images on the bed have now come to life and lustfully partake in their lewd homosexual acts of depravity.

This all registers vaguely in the back of your mind as you feel a pressure at your hole and watch as the creature slowly slips his already hard cock back inside of you. You whimper with pleasure as your arsehole opens willingly to except his beautiful tool of anal pleasure, your taught anus slips down the length of his thick rough red shaft and you use your hands to lift your legs up and further apart as your mind drifts further and further from wondering what was happening to savouring the feelings unimaginable sexual bliss.

Slowly the creature begins to fuck back and forth inside of you. You feel a surge of ecstasy every time he pushes in and when he pulls out you began to eagerly pull yourself closer wanting him deep inside of you. The tail coiling around your cock continues to provide more and more pleasure, keeping you just on the edge and squirming in this creatures grasp.

“Almost there little one, your hole is nice. Once you feel the pleasure of my ejaculate pumping inside of you you’re bound to me for a year and a day. A year of carnal service and slavery devoted to my every wish. But I’ll give you a honourable chance. If you can avoid your orgasm before I inseminate your arsehole I will let you go and wipe your memory of this little adventure.”

You nod and the small voice of the straight boy still inside you leaps at this chance for freedom. You try to focus on anything but the unbelievable anal sex. The walls. The door. The floor. Your college homework. But its futile you keep coming back to the intense pleasure of the creatures cock inside of you the barbs on it now unsheathing and sheathing in rhythm with its salacious stroking. The tail teasing the tip of your cock. You feel your orgasm approaching and it’s magnificent you try in vain to stop it. But the sensations are to much and you feel your arsehole suck at his thick hot penis and you begin to orgasm across your chest, the sensations are mind blowingly glorious as the demon chuckles and pet’s your face with a clawed hand gently.

“Awww poor thing. So close. But I’m afraid you lose, but that was always going to be.”

At this you heard him grunt with his pleasure and the barbs lining thick shaft bury into the lining of your rectum locking him deeply in place, his massive cock sears with heat and his grotesquely large testicles pull up your hole is filled with his burning black sperm as it leaps repeatedly from his numerus ejaculatory slits. You almost faint from the pulsating pleasure and burning sensation as you are inseminated deeply by the creature. You feel your arsehole spasm and suck around his wondrous cock as he breeds you deep and long you let out a long, loud lustful moan as you orgasm again, and its wonderful.

The tail slowly unwinds from your cook and the small flares tip scoops up the remains of your freedom from your chest and brings it to your mouth. You open without hesitation and the rest of your load is fed to you. This is the first time tasting your own cum and well you could not help but be pleased by it you gulped it all down happily for your master.

You pause to think? Master? Where did that come from? This creature was your master? That felt right. Yes. Why not? He had shown you were a weak willed little mortal. You should serve him.

The incubus smirked and looked down at his new plaything happily slurping up his own load well the demon thrust a few more times just to listen to you whimper in anal pleasure before slipping out of your sloppy stretched hole. He took a single claw and made a circle around your neck leaving a thin trail of blood. The blood flowed and spread and formed into a dark red collar around your neck.

“There we go. Nice and properly attired. Now come my little plaything. There are many things I need to show you so you can begin to properly serve me.”

The incubus turned and strode regally from the room. You quickly followed after him, cock already hard and leaking again and with your new collar warming your neck and reminding you of your place.