• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

2 things you should never discuss in a pub/bar

X

XMan101

Politics & religion!

I love a good debate, I'm happy to have an alternative viewpoint. In politics I used to read a newspaper (back when I read newspapers) that was opposite to my main views. I found it thought provoking and made me think of the other side of the arguement.

Politically I'm quite liberal, I believe in freedom of expression and thought. I believe nobody in society should be ignored or mistreated. I'm against scroungers or those who take advantage. All people should be encouraged to contribute in some way and help themselves rather than rely on the state to support them all the time. I'm against ID cards and any encroachment on our privacy.

Religious-wise I'm a complete athiest. I'm happy to argue the case in a nice way, but, I've tried religion quite voluntarily in my younger days and found it lacking. I did not dismiss it out of hand, but it doesn't work for me.

I love the discussion part of the forum - & I know one or two here love serious subjects. So! I thought I'd start a topic on two, mostly taboo, subjects you get into deep discussion about late at night!

Please, if you reply, keep it friendly. We all have very different views on all things, and all views should be respected :)

I think I'm taking Johnny Fantastico's role - well he hasn't posted a topic in a while :p

T

Thor

hmmmm, interesting topics xman;) and I'm sober at the moment, so I can't really answer these extendedly but...

I think politically the government should be there to protect all people...it seems to me that we developed governments to enable us to live together in a society, collectively and at peace with one another, but over the years it has grown, and i no longer think that one mans thoughts can be expressed honestly anymore....but unfortunately i cant think of a better system than the ones put forth by are (American) forefathers "checks and balances" system...I think my government works best when we have a president from one party and a senate from the other side, that way its somewhat balanced. or as balanced as it can be...lol

I wont go on..sheesh i could talk for ages on this subject:p

now to religion: I'm an agnostic, i just don't know one way or the other, but i don't believe the bible stuff and i think organized religion has done a lot of bad things...i cant say i believe in a god, but i don't know one way or the other, but if it helps people to have faith in something and it doesn't interfere with others than I'm all for that....

ok, again i could go on and on about these subjects....

perhaps later when iv had a few ill come back and edit this...hahahaha

hope everyone has a good time with this thread, and i would love to hear all responses....lol:x:-*:p:);):thumbs up::worried::?

I

intensepump

Creedocide on Important Things with Demetri Martin

Dammit, only half of it is on youtube, I will try to upload the whole thing to youtube when I get a chance...there is no other better explanation of religion than this