• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

A New Search Idea.

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
I have an Idea for the way we search. Right now you can display your results in 2 ways as threads or as post I have an idea for a third display option. In the first option it shows only the thread. In the second option it shows a link for that page of that thread that contains your results and a partial view of that post. In my third idea results would be shown like this. The website would pull only that single post that has your results. In the results it will show up as complete full post. So if you search for say Tommy Anders instead of showing the thread or even say part of the post and a link to that thread it shows just that one single post in full. and so your search result list is just comprised of single posts in full view.

I think it would allow people to search the forum faster. Cause they can see the results instantly with out having to click a thread and wait for like 20 posts or whatever load when all you want is just that one.

So just suggesting this as an additional search option.

Thanks Josh

B

BurntOut

Thanks for the suggestion and the time you have put into it.
Unfortunately, we don't have the knowledge nor the technology to implement something like that. We are using vbulletin's software and unless they add such option I don't see any changes with the search option made.

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
Its cool just trying to make the search more user friendly. Thanks