• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Another writing from me

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
So here I am again with my ranting. Again it will be wordy and a little bit repetitive but oh well just read it and tell me what you think. I hope I wasn't like discriminatory in any way.

I just don't see what the problem is I mean let us be us and you be you. It’s that simple. I read in the news about an eleven year old hanging him self because of the hate and torment for being gay. Seriously come one we have eleven year old killing them self is that right of course not. This kid was ELEVEN. Seriously how many more people have to die before we get wise and start excepting people for who they are? How many more people are going to kill them selves before we realize there is nothing wrong with be gay or bi or transgendered or what ever anyone else choose to be. How many more mothers have to loose a child before we understand? People talk about abortion is wrong about how were killing innocent people. What about the people were killing by hating them for who they are for tormenting them and teasing them. What about the damage were doing to innocent people by beating the crap out of them or bashing there head in with a pipe. You anti gay people out there what are you going to say when your kid is murdered for being who they are. When you kid is beaten at school. Once you kid is gone there gone for ever. You only get one chance at raising them one chance to show that you love them. If there beaten to death by the same anti gay people like your self then what are you going to say? What are you going to do? I'm not saying that you are going to beat and murder your children but there are others that will and you’re going to support their cause. Support the idea that being gay is wrong. You’re going to share the same ideas as the person who killed you child for the same reason? I know that religion has a lot to do with most people’s beliefs but is your religion so important that you’re going to share beliefs with the same people who beats and torments someone for being gay. I would think that my child would come before any religion or belief. That as a parent that you would stand up for mothers and their children everywhere to protect them. I just couldn't believe in something that prevented my child from being happy and being who they are. If you don't want your children to be beaten in the school yards or harassed in daily life then stand up. Fight back. Say that I will not let my child be beaten or harassed. That I may not believe in being gay but that I won't let someone treat my kid that way. If you care about your child then stop. Stop supporting these anti gay groups. Stop supporting these people that are creating the hell that your children live in. The hell that you children face everyday in school. Stop supporting injustice if not for basic human rights then just for your kids. Think about your kids. Do you honestly hate your kids so much that you would support these people and help create the hatred that they face everyday. Just because you don't believe in gay rights doesn’t mean that you should condemn your child to a life of torment and hell. Just consider what you are doing to your kids because if you don't why did you even have kids if you weren't going to care about them. If you weren't going to protect them from this stuff. Fight against it. Make this planet a safer place for your kids weather their gay straight male or female bi or transgendered. Weather they grow up to be doctors or movie stars. If you can't learn to love your kids regardless of what they turn out to be then maybe you shouldn't be allowed to have kids. Because if you can't learn to love your kids for whom they are then you have failed as a mother.

Oh and I have a small blog that I rant on.

http://nothing-to-everything.blogspot.com/

So if you want to take a look you can.

X

XMan101

I like your rants, and I have a lot to say but won't here.

Maybe I'll repy to your blog ;)