• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Anyone else here a metal music fan?

zdiesel

Reaction score
I suspect it would be a certain type of classical music. Specifically, classical music that features lots of powerful heavy sounds, such as Beethoven's 5th symphony for example, rather than gentler music like Beethoven's 6th (the Pastoral) or Grief or Debussy.

I've heard it said that many heay metal and/or heavy rock fans also enjoy stuff like Beethoven, Mussorgsky and Wagner - especially Ride of the Valkyries.

indeed "they/ I do" but why Beethovens 5th only - take a look at the 9th 2nd set / the blueprint for millions of songs after.

The point is i think today lots of crossover projets were done with very interesting sounds. A lot of musicians are doing creativ things and I would never put them in one categorie. So why should we do that.
I like to be surprised by creative artists - never respect mistaken rules
see (hear) them playing live and get inspired / shocked / rocked / pushed
or whaterver music can do with us.
But music with no creativity is nothing I think
so be welcome and find out new inspirations for you and share them with us

let's climb too high
Reaction score
I like to be surprised by creative artists - never respect mistaken rules
see (hear) them playing live and get inspired / shocked / rocked / pushed
or whaterver music can do with us.
But music with no creativity is nothing I think
so be welcome and find out new inspirations for you and share them with us

I love that :heart: Great music shakes you up no matter what genre it is or isn't, and the only important thing is to just enjoy! :)

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
I love that :heart: Great music shakes you up no matter what genre it is or isn't, and the only important thing is to just enjoy! :)

So true :heart::heart::heart:

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Savonian dialect and metal? Oh yes, sounds good to me :D
(pittää kaet viäntee raatalangasta: savonian dialect is one of Finnish dialects and is often considered difficult to understand for those who are not savonians ;) ) Here's couple songs from Verjnuarmu (=verinaarmu=blood scratch)

let's climb too high
Reaction score
Savonian dialect and metal? Oh yes, sounds good to me :D
(pittää kaet viäntee raatalangasta: savonian dialect is one of Finnish dialects and is often considered difficult to understand for those who are not savonians ;) ) Here's couple songs from Verjnuarmu (=verinaarmu=blood scratch)

OMG ! never heard them before but sounds awesome :p I don't think savo is difficult to understand though... after I translate it to proper Finnish like the one I speak ;D

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
OMG ! never heard them before but sounds awesome :p I don't think savo is difficult to understand though... after I translate it to proper Finnish like the one I speak ;D

With those weird words in your dialect I'd say mine is the proper one :p

let's climb too high
Reaction score
I've been listening to Electric Wizard today. I love the combination with the cartoon in this video :)

Last edited:

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score

Hehee :p
And that Electric Wizard's video: that is my favorite part of Disney's Fantasia :D
And then back to metal. I don't remember if this band was mentioned yet: Eluveitie, a folk metal band from Switzerland

Last edited:

zdiesel

Reaction score
something I forgot to post I think

BLUE MANNER HAZE - One By One

greets
zdiesel

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
one from me to you

Static X - Love Dump

I was going to comment to this ages ago, but I forgot since 777 was hogging the computer at that moment :p
But seriously, that sounded GOOD :D I'm definitely going to find more from them, thank you zdiesel :D

let's climb too high
Reaction score
something I forgot to post I think

BLUE MANNER HAZE - One By One

greets
zdiesel

You happen to have any info about the band? I didn't find much, so I'd appreciate anything :)

zdiesel

Reaction score
You happen to have any info about the band? I didn't find much, so I'd appreciate anything :)

As I know so far
The band came form Germany (Nürnberg as I remember)
a few years ago the singer Joe-Evans left the band and they dissolved
I was very sorry about that, because they did a great live performance too.
saw them on a small open air concert and they did a fantastic gig.

If you like them, i recommend their CD (1995 released by Sony)
Blue Manner Haze (same name as the band)
1. Witchdoctor
2. One-By-One
3. Body Jam
4. Serial K
5. Mother Earth
6. Mob Rules - Black Sabbath Cover -hot
7. Counterclockwise
8. Dogsilo
9. The Enemy Within
10. Dark Underneath
--- great album ---

found one seller
http://anonym.to/?http://www.discogs.com/Blue-Manner-Haze-Blue-Manner-Haze/master/305495

let's climb too high
Reaction score
As I know so far
The band came form Germany (Nürnberg as I remember)
a few years ago the singer Joe-Evans left the band and they dissolved
I was very sorry about that, because they did a great live performance too.
saw them on a small open air concert and they did a fantastic gig.

If you like them, i recommend their CD (1995 released by Sony)
Blue Manner Haze (same name as the band)
1. Witchdoctor
2. One-By-One
3. Body Jam
4. Serial K
5. Mother Earth
6. Mob Rules - Black Sabbath Cover -hot
7. Counterclockwise
8. Dogsilo
9. The Enemy Within
10. Dark Underneath
--- great album ---

found one seller
http://anonym.to/?http://www.discogs.com/Blue-Manner-Haze-Blue-Manner-Haze/master/305495

Thanks! I need to look into it :)

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaking, this should be my 666th post here and where else would this suit better than into this metal thread ;)
I thought to introduce Tarot, Marco Hietala's (Nightwish) own band, formed in early 80's. This band was introduced me in 90's and still Marco's voice is one of my favorites :D

and from the 80's :p

let's climb too high
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaking, this should be my 666th post here and where else would this suit better than into this metal thread ;)
I thought to introduce Tarot, Marco Hietala's (Nightwish) own band, formed in early 80's. This band was introduced me in 90's and still Marco's voice is one of my favorites :D

and from the 80's :p

Omigod the hair in the older one.. I'm so glad that's not in fashion anymore. In the newer one... yum.

Congrats on the 666 ;D

zdiesel

Reaction score

Congratulations whisper
my present could be only this one i think

have fun with it

greets
zdiesel