• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Are you circumcised (cut) or uncircumcised (uncut)?

Are you circumcised (cut) or uncircumcised (uncut)?

• I'm cut.

Votes: 344 38.0%
  • I'm uncut.

Votes: 561 62.0%

• Total voters

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
^Oh is it simple or painful? I'm thinking about having it done at some point but I'm chickening out!

Is this on medical advice or just cause you think you'd enjoy being cut or prefer the look of it?

B.

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
^Oh is it simple or painful? I'm thinking about having it done at some point but I'm chickening out!
I'd be interested to know why you are thinking of having it done. Even though I am happily circumcised, and if forced to state a preference I would say I prefer the look of a cut dick to an uncut one, I don't think it's advisable to do it as a fashion statement. Get it done only if your foreskin is causing you problems.

Advosze

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
I'm uncut.
However, I always liked the look of an uncut penis. But I think the operation is way to expensive just for esthetic reasons only.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm uncut ;) but i feel more happy and comfortable the way it is and I'm a little bit shy:blushing:;) because i want to start showing myself off here but I'm worried:worried: that people will start picking on me and start laughing at me because of the way my body looks.

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

You know that we would never allow anyone to laugh at brave guys.

A

Almadel

I'm uncut ;) but i feel more happy and comfortable the way it is and I'm a little bit shy:blushing:;) because i want to start showing myself off here but I'm worried:worried: that people will start picking on me and start laughing at me because of the way my body looks.

laughing at you?!? :no::no::no:

stevey_boy

Reaction score
cut... i wish i wasn't, i love playing with uncut cocks and i feels like more fun... plus wouldnt need as much lube!

hawtsean

Banned
Reaction score
I'm uncut.
However, I always liked the look of an uncut penis. But I think the operation is way to expensive just for esthetic reasons only.

Not only is circumcision expensive plastic surgery if done merely for elective reasons, but leaves you with a very sore and tender penis for about a month and the need to change dressings/bandage during the first week or so. Why do that solely to look different? All cocks are nice, no matter whether cut or uncut, long, short, fat, thin, curved or however.

Just ask any guy who has had a prostatectomy (removal of prostate gland) due to cancer or gross enlargement, and finds that his penis has telescoped inward about half of its length after that surgery........he isn't concerned about the foreskin, just the hope that it might still function for things other than urination.

I was cut shortly after birth, never missed my foreskin, never was envious of bois with one, and I've never had any issues enjoying sex with a partner or my own hand.

Baron V.

Reaction score
Uncut and cool with it!!! I used to be envious of boys who are cut but that was when I was younger and still getting use to being me. Now I am comfortable with every aspect of my being and I think I wouldn't be as unique as I am if I were cut!

Brandon

Reaction score
Uncut and love it - prefer to play with an uncut cock too :)

handy20

Reaction score
south asians aren't cut unless a muslim!!

I'm from South East Asia and I'm not a muslim LOL
My parents circumcisioned me because of the health reason, no other reason..

damn! I miss my foreskin!!!