• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

RELEASE DATE: HOLIDAY 2020
Available Holiday 2020 on Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Stadia and PC.

BUILD YOUR OWN
VIKING LEGEND
Become Eivor, a mighty Viking raider and lead your clan from the harsh shores of Norway to a new home amid the lush farmlands of ninth-century England. Explore a beautiful, mysterious open world where you'll face brutal enemies, raid fortresses, build your clan's new settlement, and forge alliances to win glory and earn a place in Valhalla.

England in the age of the Vikings is a fractured nation of petty lords and warring kingdoms. Beneath the chaos lies a rich and untamed land waiting for a new conqueror. Will it be you?

LEAD EPIC RAIDS
Lead your people in massive assaults against Saxon armies and fortresses, and expand your influence far beyond your settlement’s borders. Command a crew of raiders and launch lightning-fast surprise attacks from your longship to claim your enemies’ riches for your clan.

VISCERAL COMBAT
Unleash the ruthless fighting style of a Viking warrior and dual-wield axes, swords, or even shields against fierce, relentless foes. Choose your tactics and dismember opponents in close-quarters combat, riddle them with arrows, or assassinate them with your hidden blade

WRITE YOUR VIKING SAGA
The advanced RPG mechanics of Assassin's Creed Valhalla give you new ways to grow as a warrior and a leader. Influence the world around you while acquiring new skills and gear to suit your playstyle. Blaze your own path across England by fighting brutal battles and leading fiery raids, or form strategic alliances and triumph by your wits. Every choice you make in combat and conversation is another step on the path to greatness.

GROW YOUR SETTLEMENT
Grow and customize your own settlement by recruiting new clan members and building upgradable structures. Get better troops by constructing a barracks, improve your weapons at the blacksmith, discover new customization options with a tattoo parlor, and much more.

SHARE YOUR CUSTOM RAIDER
Create and customize your own mercenary Vikings to share online, and reap the spoils when they fight alongside your friends in their own sagas. Recruit mercenaries created by other players, and add their strength to your forces.

A DARK AGE
OPEN WORLD
Sail across the icy North Sea to discover and conquer the broken kingdoms of England. Immerse yourself in activities like hunting, fishing, dice, and drinking games, or engage in traditional Norse competitions like flyting – or, as it's better known, verbally devastating rivals through the art of the Viking rap battle.

source>>>>ubisoft.com

havocs

Reaction score
I only played the first or second, was ok, never was a big fan. I'm glad youre excited! Is there a common theme to them all?

Dugaas

Reaction score
I only played the first or second, was ok, never was a big fan. I'm glad youre excited! Is there a common theme to them all?

There is a common theme to all of them. Desmond is in most (but not all) of the AC games. Also, if you've only played the first few you might want to consdier some of the more recent ones if you liked the general idea but got bored of the repitition. The overall game style is similar, but the variety within the games has greatly expanded. The quests are a lot more varied, and you can spin off and explore the world more and find tons of mini quests.

So if you like the base idea of stealthing about, exploring, or having cool looking combat scenes then you'll like the newer AC games. If you didn't like the base roots of the game, then you probably won't like em. If you want to give em a try i'd start with an older one like Black Flag or newer. You can get those pretty cheap when on sale.

buschbohne001

Reaction score
Vikings sounds like an interesting setting. I started playing Assassins Creed with AC 3, which I still like the most.
Does anybody know if the PC version will be released simultaneously with the console versions?