• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Boys, who also loves edging ?

Patrik3838

Reaction score
Or who is edging now like I do and wants to share their feelings ?

I'm now alone and miraculously last 6 days without orgasm. I planned to do it yesterday and was very close because of the situation I was describing but then I got a phone call and had to go help to work but now I have time for myself in privacy. Already playing with my cock for 1.5 hours locked my room in privacy and know that I must go slowly to last yet. I'm watching my favorite scenes like this one where 2 boys are together somehere in nature. They just finished their running training, it's probably really hot there. Now they finished and looks like they are really horny. They can be 20-25 yo, one is blond hair, the other little darker but both are such sexy and after short relax they start kissing and hugging each other. They fast taking off all clothes and now detail look on their bodies. The blond hair boy reminds me David.
My cock is pulsing and dripping precum, i must cool down but also want to cum it all out, I'm such full....
The blond hair boy is fucking his friend, I love boys moaning:big hug: such loud and pulling out his already cumming cock from his boy's ass. He must feel incredible pleasure, shaking like in seisure, sweat dripping everywhere. 4 huge spurts of white juice cover his lover's body. When he gets back in reality, changes position and suck and lick his cock, boy is really loud and he also has lot of juice, and now cumming allover his friends face ......
I closed my eyes and imagined I'm with them petting their bodies and cummed on the wall behind my bed , on the floor and my towel.
Extreme pleasure and now such sweet relief.
Now must go shower..

Last edited:

jeanlouis

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Who also loves sex at GH ?
Sexual pleasure and sensuality seem some taboo topics here.
Do puritanism allways exist ? :thinking: