• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Can a true "bisexual" relationship work?

suchat13

Reaction score
For Thailand (My country) I think not possible because the Thai lady need a man who love only her. Quite not open, for other women really not possible so for Bi don't think about it.

luxferre

Reaction score
the bi person that i know that have sex with woman while has relationship with a man not counting as cheating, bastard.... so my answer NO.

Client

Reaction score
Bi-Sexual Relationships

It would and could work if all party's are honest with each other, I had several bi-Sexual relationships and never had any problems we just grew apart...

jdy718

Reaction score
it seems like two issues are being discussed here, not just one as many posters here are doing: monogamy and sexuality. or is it just me that thinks you can be bisexual and monogamous?

Alyrda

Reaction score
A realationship doesnt depend on sexuality it depends on people and how they treat each other. every kind of realationship is possible as long as the partners are true and full of respect

Ninja108

Reaction score
Yes it can, I've been in one for over a decade now.

roamer

Reaction score
I doubt it.

Last edited:

groneva

Reaction score
bi married

Hi
I am BI and married and my wife knows about my gay side .We get along fine after a very stormy patch .Though sex with my wife is a no no we still have an amazing relationship.

sleen9

Reaction score
Surely everyone's bisexual. It's only a matter of degree.

That's right ingeneral. But stating that does not solve the problems with a light to heavy gay relationship next to a hetero relation.

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Surely everyone's bisexual. It's only a matter of degree.

What? I have zero sexual feelings towards women, and if somebody says hi's bi just because he can love women, but doesn't think them sexually, I would say you're gay. I mean I loved our dog when I was a kid, but I didn't think of it sexually, so that doesn't make me zoophile. I know many people like that (ones who say they're bisexual cause they can love the other sex, but not sexually. Not zoophiles!), but I don't know anyone who I actually believe to be bisexual. I'm not saying bisexuals don't exists, just haven't known any:p And I'm gay, not bisexual, not bisexual at all:no: Didn't come out of the closet to be called bisexual:rofl:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
What? I have zero sexual feelings towards women, and if somebody says hi's bi just because he can love women, but doesn't think them sexually, I would say you're gay. I mean I loved our dog when I was a kid, but I didn't think of it sexually, so that doesn't make me zoophile. I know many people like that (ones who say they're bisexual cause they can love the other sex, but not sexually. Not zoophiles!), but I don't know anyone who I actually believe to be bisexual. I'm not saying bisexuals don't exists, just haven't known any:p And I'm gay, not bisexual, not bisexual at all:no: Didn't come out of the closet to be called bisexual:rofl:

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

Theatreart

Reaction score
It will take a conscious effort on the Bi person part but yeah, it can work

atlpimpc

Reaction score
Yes, it can work. I don't think love has much to do with your sexual preference. Love in my opinion seems to be more mental than physical.

zeropolis79

Reaction score
Yes, a bi-sexual relationship does work. I'm married with two teen daughters and I also have a relationship with another guy.

We see each other when we can since he is in a small indie band. We've been together since college.. The wife and daughters know about it and are alright with it.