• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Christmas Cake recipe

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score
It's that time of year again, get that wooden spoon out...

Ingredients:

* 2 cups flour
* 1 stick butter
* 1 cup of water
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1 cup of sugar
* 1 tsp salt
* 1 cup of brown sugar
* Lemon juice
* 4 large eggs
* Nuts
* 2 bottle wine
* 2 cups of dried fruit

Sample the wine to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the wine again. To be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point it's best to make sure the wine is still OK. Try another cup...just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.

Pick the frigging fruit up off floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the wine to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Check the wine. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or some fink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the wine
and wipe counter with the cat.

Go to Tesco and buy cake.

Bingle Jells!

G

goejavin

:))Haha...and here I thought you might have had a Christmas Bark recipe for me....lol.

Now this is what Christmas is all about!!! :thumbs up:

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score
Thanks. I realize now I should have put "Joke" in the title line. A few spirits and sometimes other things make the holidays a little less stressful. :thumbs up:

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
haha this made me giggle, i really liked this one. I was reading it because I wanted to know if I was intereste in the recipe, then I continued to read it thinking that maybe perhaps english wasn't his first language then i realized that it was all a joke. haha great job!

Thor

Banned
Reaction score
LMFAO...hahahahahahaha thanks taurus:) lol

G

goejavin

In honor of Taurus for getting us in the Christmas spirit, so to speak, I thought I'd share a Christmas Cake recipe I just tried...

Ingredients:
1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup of brown sugar
lemon juice
4 large eggs
lots of nuts
1 bottle Vodka
2 cups of dried fruit

Sample the vodka to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the vodka again. To be sure it is the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.

Repeat.

Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.

Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point it's best to make sure the vodka is shtill OK.

Try another cup .... just in case. Turn off the mixerer.

Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.

Pick fruit off floor.

Mix on the turner.

If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers pry it loose with a sdrewscriver.

Sample the vodka to check for tonsisticity.

Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Who careshz.

Check the vodka.

Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.

Add one table.

Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.

Greash the oven and wee in the fridge.

Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.

Don't forget to beat off the turner.

Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the vodka

Fall into bed.

CHERRY MISTMAS

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score
goejavin, we should get together for a baking party!

G

goejavin

Hell yea we should....what a blast that would be...Merry Christmas Taurus!!!

btw...Im heading to Charlotte in March to see my sister so who knows...maybe we can grab a drink or a cup of coffee and a delicious Easter cake together...lol

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score
Hell yea we should....what a blast that would be...Merry Christmas Taurus!!!

btw...Im heading to Charlotte in March to see my sister so who knows...maybe we can grab a drink or a cup of coffee and a delicious Easter cake together...lol

Merry Christmas to you, too!

Message me before you visit. Easter...Easter...? I think a Malibu rum chocolate cake would fit the season.

X

XMan101

Merry Christmas to you, too!

Message me before you visit. Easter...Easter...? I think a Malibu rum chocolate cake would fit the season.

I could do with a piece of that ;) 5000 miles is a long way to travel for cake though :p

G

goejavin

We'd make it well worth your while X...and we'd love to have you....:p

X

XMan101

He he ;) If I had the air fare I'd love to travel over there again too :)