• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Fashion crimes - wearing your pants so low you show your underwear

AleXXX UK

Reaction score
I cannot for the life of me fathom this so called fashion amongst young men - wearing your pants so low, half your underwear is on show. I would have less of a problem with them walking around with their bare ass or cock dangling out but this is ridiculous. Why do people do this? Is it supposed to be sexy or gangster or what? Can someone explain?

Young-men-in-sagging-trou-007.jpg

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
In fact are aesthetically unpleasant.

It 's the current fashion, in a couple of years will be forgotten.

Also I was a boy I brought clothes questionable, but the guys, you know, be conditioned.

In a few years, will laugh at themselves.

ritsuka

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
It's really irrelevant where a fashion trend began--people are free to pick up whatever they want and give it a new meaning and context, which has already happened by now. There was a thread about this before which ended with people being banned. It's a fine way to wear your pants, if you don't like it, don't look, and perhaps get to know and respect young people by looking beyond their clothes.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
For me its seriously hilarious and annoying at the same time. I just wish that trend never appear again. Amen for that.

B

bafm

It's just a clothing style and this isn't the worst thing I've seen around the streets.

IMHO this isn't a representation of thug life and I don't see the harm in this trend, except for the fact that if they don't use a belt the pants might fall down ;)

saskatchewan_guy

Reaction score
Well, I won't lie: my shorts sometimes fall below my underwear line when I'm playing sports, and I have to admit, it's a bit breezier! Maybe this is just their way of ventilating their bums? :)