• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Favorite Quotes!!

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
Julien Jeanvier: [as Julien is fleeing from the police] Sophie was back in the game! Pure, raw, explosive pleasure! Better than drugs, better than smack! Better than a dope-coke-crack-fix-shit-shoot-sniff-ganja-marijuana-blotter-acid-ecstasy! Better than sex, head, 69, orgies, masturbation, tantrism, Kama Sutra or Thai doggy-style! Better than banana milkshakes! Better than George Lucas's trilogy, the muppets and 2001! Better than Emma Peel, Marilyn, Lara Croft and Cindy Crawford's beauty mark! Better than the B-side to Abbey Road, Jimmy Hendrix and the first man on the moon! Space Mountain, Santa Claus, Bill Gates' fortune, the Dalai Lama, Lazarus raised from the dead! Schwarzenegger's testosterone shots, Pam Anderson's lips! Woodstock, raves... Better than Sade, Rimbaud, Morrison and Castaneda! Better than freedom, better than life!
Jeux D'enfants A.K.A. Love me if you dare

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing

Mother Teresa

Thor

Banned
Reaction score
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine and a whole multicolored collection of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers . . . Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon . . ." —Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, 1971 (Hunter S. Thompson )

Thor

Banned
Reaction score
"There are times, however, and this is one of them, when even being right feels wrong. What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death? If making love might be fatal and if a cool spring breeze on any summer afternoon can turn a crystal blue lake into a puddle of black poison right in front of your eyes, there is not much left except TV and relentless masturbation. It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die." —Gonzo Papers, Vol. 2: Generation of Swine: Tales of Shame and Degradation in the '80s, 1988 (Hunter S. Thompson)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.

Groucho Marx

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
"if you are looking for a hand that will always support you... look at the end of your arm"
XD

this one is from an amazing movie -the boondock saints- part of a speech they make.
"To not steal, to not kill, to not rape, these are not polite sugesstions, these are codes of behaviour, that every men, of every religion can embrace"

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Dalai Lama

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since.

Salvador Dali

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.

Groucho Marx

W

whatthef__k

Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were.

Cherie Carter-Scott in "If Love Is A Game, These Are The Rules"

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.

Mark Twain

Synned

Reaction score
Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read.

~ Groucho MARX

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.

Kurt Vonnegut

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.

Kurt Vonnegut

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Everywhere is within walking distance... if you have the time.

Steven Wright

Synned

Reaction score
He loves nature in spite of what it did to him.

~ Forrest TUCKER

W

whatthef__k

Forgiveness is the answer to the child's dream of a miracle by which what is broken is made whole again, what is soiled is made clean again.

Dag Hammarskjold

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
A famous piece of graffiti which could only be seen from trains approaching Paddington Station in London

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

Barbara Johnson, author