• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Forum Game: This or That?

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Thor you bum!! You didn't answer the question and then made a question silly!

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
uhm.. for me preferably undies I can't go commando underneath my pants .. but someone else on the other hand.. NO UNDIES!! :D you can see the bulge and everything

hand job or blow job? .. has this been asked? * can't remember

T

Thor

Thor you bum!! You didn't answer the question and then made a question silly!

sorry babe, im gettin back in the grove, man..they has been a lot posted, im not going to keep up:( be kind please:)

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
LOl you posted one after I had said that your ass is safe babe!

X

XMan101

ok, iv lost all respect for you X!!!! WTF, your kidding i hope...lol

BEATLES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A brief aside, just to explain, Thor you know my musical taste (as might Bloop by now) so you know I prefer Rhythm & Blues and all things related. Now the Stones stuck to that, where the Beatles changed pop forever. As much as I love them in certain ways (Sgt. Pepper is still one of my top albums) they, to me, changed what was the happy pop & rock & roll of the pre 1964 era.

This is not a critisism, someone would, but the era I like best is pre Beatles, and although they did great stuff, and I love 70's "prog rock" I always go back to that era before the Beatles as my fave.

Anyway, if you wish to continue this we'll discuss in a new thread, I've hijacked this one :p

To get back - blow job - please anybody LOL :p

Kissing or hugging

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
uhm.. hugging and kissing.. and snuggling! ..

holding hands or caressing?

T

Thor

well, id rather we sat down in a nice pub and hashed this one out..LOL I think the Beatles influenced all of music for the good:) don't get me wrong... I love the Stones, but the Beatles started it all...I wonder when Paul dies, if he will be remembered like MJ?

hugging:)

sandals or tennis shoes?

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
what the heck are tennis shoes? *googles*Oh.. okay.. lol

Uhm.. FLIP FLOPS! :D

Hats or visors?

X

XMan101

Holding hands and err I don't know, tennis shoes probably :p

sex by the river or sex on the beach :p

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
haha Thor!!

Uhm.. can i say grass? OMG HOW COME I CAN NEVER SEEM TO WANT TO CHOOSE ANY OPTIONS YOU GIVE ME THOR!! lol

Moon or sun?

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
ROFL THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU GET 3 ACTIVE MEMBERS!! haha

X

XMan101

Moon - especialy if it's a cute ass LOL

Indian food or Chinese food

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
UHM omg please tell me you know my answer mike!.. INDIAN FOOD!!

now heres a tough one!

Ethiopian food or Indian food? both are soo ~!!!ing good

T

Thor

indian...hot and spicy:)

hard floors or carpet? hehehe(inside joke) lol

bloop2

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Nuu fair!!.. I don't know the inside joke.. *feels left out

Carpet cuz its softer on the knees :) :p

Kitchen or Bedroom?