• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Forum Game: This or That?

G

glamfunk84

Zsa Zsa I can't understand a word Charo be saying! LOL

Alex Trebek or Pat Sajak

S

Squallmuzza

Sudoku every time. It's a definitely addiction!

Panini or toasted sandwich?

G

goejavin

I have to go with Toasted Sandwich (must have cheese)...Panini's suck around here...I'd love to try an authentic one.

A bowl of soup (your choice) or a bowl of chili?

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

a bowl of soup... potato-soup mama-style... I hate beans

this one's mean, I know...

Doner Kebab or Currywurst

G

goejavin

I have no clue what either one of those are....and not sure I even want to look them up...they sound nasty...does one refer to the Donner party? X_X

Speaking of....

Canniblize or Die?

Last edited:

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
die

Doner Kebab or Currywurst? *veg*

LOL! Even though I`ve tried both of them I must say Kebab cause we kinda eat that at least once in 2 weeks. :) And if you find a nice original turkish kebab fast food, they`ll prepare you a very tasty one! Around here even the marocco people make kebabs but it`s not that good.

Now that you mentioned before, I too LOVE the goulash! :)

Pickles or red Pepperoni in sour-sweet water ?

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
Pizza! The Salamino one ....and sometimes the Capriciosa.:)
Pasta...hmm...maybe only Alla Matriciana and Ragu.

wafers or pancakes ?

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

wafers... with whipped cream and hot cherries ^^

cookies or brownies?

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
brownies I guess...:) cookies are bad for my teeth :) Brownies are more soft LOL

muscled and small cock or thin, athletic, and huge cock? :)

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

thin, athletic and huge cock... I'm a size-queen, I know :(

blonde or brunette?

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
brunette ... but I really like the red headead :) They have something...a certain look:)

suit or casual?

G

goejavin

tie, althoug a bow tie can look so cute on some

Single Breasted suit or Double breasted suit?

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
british english cause it sounds more...don`t know..more pleasant to the ears :)

Australia or New Zealand?

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

oh, this is tricky....... New Zealand, the weather suits me more ^^

Knut or Flocke?