• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Forum status

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just in the moment I have the impression that everything is ok again. But as well in the meantime I'm a little bit suspicious.

Candle_Massacre

Reaction score
I noticed Internet Exploder kept giving me a "Page Cannot Be Displayed" for like 2 days. All seems fine over here =)

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Things were very bad, then they were OK, now things have gone back to being bad, but not as bad as they were.

This is not a client-side issue, so browsers have nothing to do with it - the server simply can't keep up with the load. Either it's under-resourced, or, the server is being targeted by a Denial of Service attack - if it's the latter then there is nothing we can do till the ass-holes get bored and leave us alone :(

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Not sure if it is connected but Pimp&Host is having glitches too.... so maybe it's a VBulletin problem?

Ice-PS

Reaction score
Pimp&host is often very slow, it's normal...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
On Sunday I was NOT able to make a new thread...today is the same story...but there have been 18 threads since my last visit (11-23-2014).

Can someone explain how this is possible? :thinking:

D

Davieboy2

On Sunday I was NOT able to make a new thread...today is the same story...but there have been 18 threads since my last visit (11-23-2014).

Can someone explain how this is possible? :thinking:

I am in the same situation...I have not been able to start a new thread for 2 days either....I have no idea how 18 new threads were started since your last visit..That must have been Magic ! :rofl: :rofl:

Giangiacomo

Reaction score
Today I was able to connect, after two days being denied access or being told the site didn't exist or that I'd probably typed the wrong URL, etc.

klarkboy

Martial Arts King
Reaction score
I am in the same situation...I have not been able to start a new thread for 2 days either....I have no idea how 18 new threads were started since your last visit..That must have been Magic !

Same here can not post new thread

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
I am in the same situation...I have not been able to start a new thread for 2 days either....I have no idea how 18 new threads were started since your last visit..That must have been Magic ! :rofl: :rofl:

Me neither, but there are 27 new threads since i visited yesterday. We are on 'go slow' maybe. I'm off to play with my "magic wand" :D Who knows, it might shoot a spell :p

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Same situation for me.

Evidently there are still problems to solve.

I hope for a quick solution, otherwise the files ZS, after thirty days of inactivity are deleted.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
And the same sorry message from me. I've just tried to post a new thread, but oh no...No,no ,no.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
GH members say they are unable to open a new thread. But then I saw a welcome back message:

nine.jpg

Can someone explain how this is possible? :?

D

Davieboy2

GH members say they are unable to open a new thread. But then I saw a welcome back message:

nine.jpg

Can someone explain how this is possible? :?

Wow! these 9 threads should stick out like NEVER before..I wonder where they are ? :thinking::thinking: :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
looks like there is progress in GH...supermods are able to start a new thread! :p

D

Davieboy2

looks like there is progress in GH...supermods are able to start a new thread! :p

I totally understand. The forum needs to keep up viewership in critical areas..However, I wish that someone in a higher position would have posted that information here earlier so that all of the other people that start threads would not have thought something was wrong with their computers, connections, ect...We would probably have all understood that this needed to be done in the best interest of GH...

Last edited:

klarkboy

Martial Arts King
Reaction score
I think that only treats posting wil do, i dont see sinlge post