• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Francisco Lachowski Comes Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Francisco Lachowski Comes Out

image%25255B3%25255D.png

Ford model Francisco Lachowski confirmed his sexuality to the gay magazine, The Advocate.

After rumors about his sexual orientation has circulated for quite some time, the 20-year-old Brazilian-Polish model finally came "out of the closet."

Francisco Lachowski started his career in 2009 when he won a modeling contest in São Paulo, for which he was awarded a contract with Ford Models.

He has since then walked the runway for top designers like Gucci, Dior Homme, Versace, Dolce & Gabanna, Roberto Cavalli and Armani among others. He has also appeared on magazine covers and various ad campaigns.

Prior to coming out, he was linked to Yana Dwyer.

The Advocate will release Francisco Lachowski's statement along with a photoshoot by Rion Sabean in the mag's February 2012 issue.

Read More : Anonym zu theultimatefan.blogspot.com/2011/12/francisco-lachowski-comes-out.html

Yours Sincerely:heart:

Cute Prince101:cheers:

:heart::heart:

Added Note : Wow I seriously did not see this one coming at all until I saw this & this is competally all kinds of awesome:):) , maybe I can finally have a chance with him;) hehe Congratulations, Chico! I'm So proud of you. :) :hug:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Between surprised and not surprised. Surprise cause I never think that Chico is gay, I heard long time ago he had a gf. But then again, time can change everything. Not surprise cause theres not a secret anymore that maybe 8 to 10 male models out there usually are gays.
Then again, Im proud that he tells his sexual orientation to public. Many girls will cry, but many gay boys will hunt him for sure hehehe
Im sure you one of them too CP104...well add me either lol
Thanks for sharing this happy news!

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Between surprised and not surprised. Surprise cause I never think that Chico is gay, I heard long time ago he had a gf. But then again, time can change everything. Not surprise cause theres not a secret anymore that maybe 8 to 10 male models out there usually are gays.
Then again, Im proud that he tells his sexual orientation to public. Many girls will cry, but many gay boys will hunt him for sure hehehe
Im sure you one of them too CP104...well add me either lol
Thanks for sharing this happy news!

Aww thanks for your Kind comments my dear lovely friend RefixnarcisM:heart: & yeah it sure is a wonderful surprise & me too cause i never think that he is Gay, cause i know that he had a gf long time ago and on he's now ex-Gf's FB account she doesn't have his name there as in a relationship anymore but yeah time sure can change everything & i know that there's secret anymore but i wonder which male fashion model he has a crush on?;):thinking: hehe & I'm sorry i probably should of kept this a secret but i felt like i should share this information with everyone here on the forum my dear:heart: & Wow Cool i didn't know that maybe 8 to 10 male models out there usually gays thank you very much for letting me know that & yeah me too I'm proud that he told his sexual orientation to the public and yes many girls out there will cry, & yeah many gay boys will for sure go hunt him & you are correct, I sure am one of them my dear:heart: I hope one day I'll be able to meet him in person & he officially becomes my BF, man that would be a dream come true for me ;) hehe & i would introduce him to you so you can meet him in person too my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: & that's alright you're always welcome anytime, I'm always happy:) to share this wonderful happy news with u & everyone here on the forum anytime :) :hug:'s :cheers:

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Cool! Nice to see him be able to come out, I hope it goes well for him.

And wow - Polish Brazilian is a fantastically cute and hot mix!

B.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score

B.

Aww thanks for your Kind comments my dear friend gb2000ie:heart: it sure is nice to see him be able to come out, and I'm so proud of him & me too I hope it also goes well for him:) and yeah he sure is Polish Brazilian and it sure is a wonderful and fantastically cute & hot mix indeed ;) no wonder why I'm soo attracted:x to Brazilian Guys;) especially Chico.:p

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

B.

and it`s not rare here....specially if you`re from the southern region

Waltfore

Reaction score
Is this true? All I've been hearing about on Tumblr is that he's not gay and that it's a rumor. I guess we'll have to wait for the magazine or to hear an official announcement from him. Not that it matters to me anyway but if he is I wish him good luck and the same if he's not. Anyway I have to say whether or not he's gay is the last thing on my mind when I look at him.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
IT'S NOT TRUE... YEAH FROM HIS TUMBLER FOLLOWERS AND PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY TOOK VIDEO FOOTAGE OF HIM SAYING HE WASNT AND HIM BEING GAY IS JUST A RUMOR...

HE'S STRAIGHT AND HAS A GF RIGHT NOW... AND THEY ARE STILL SO SUPER CLOSE...

(o_O);;

NO NEED TO SHOUT!

(it's rude)

THanks for the update though - if it's not true, then I really hope none of this attention has hurt his relationship with his girlfriend.

B.

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Whether true or not does not matter.
What matters is that it is very nice.

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
So its officially rumors...hmm kinda disappointing. But then again, I still love him whatever his sexual orientation.
Regarding to minos posting...isnt that like a bell to Heaven for us dear Cute Prince101 hehehe. Haaa imagine hot Polish-Brazilian boys in there shirtless on beach, glistening body, sweat......Heaven.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks Guys for all your Kind Comments regarding about this thread :)

So its officially rumors...hmm kinda disappointing. But then again, I still love him whatever his sexual orientation.
Regarding to minos posting...isnt that like a bell to Heaven for us dear Cute Prince101 hehehe. Haaa imagine hot Polish-Brazilian boys in there shirtless on beach, glistening body, sweat......Heaven.

Hi my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart:

Thanks your kind comments and yeah it sure is Officially just a rumor which i just found out 2 days before Christmas and it sure is kinda disappointing and upset a bit cause i got all my hopes up this Christmas because i thought this was 100% legitimate and that i thought i finally had a chance to be with him but sadly i cannot:(X_X but I'll be alright , and me too I still love him no matter what his sexual orientation is my dear:heart: and regarding about Minos post : yes it sure is like a bell to heaven for all of us my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: and regarding about his half Polish background he got that from his dad's side of the family and hmmm i sure do imagine/dream about hot Polish-Brazilian Guys in there shirtless at the beach, and glistening body indeed yum:p.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Here is a Official press conference from his Model Agency that i translated using Google from the website shown below :)

Ford Models denies that the Brazilian model will be assumed in gay magazine

imgCrop.php

Ford Agency denies that the Brazilian model is gay and says he will investigate rumor about the boy.

Ford Models in Brazil denied on Friday, December 16, press speculation the United States around the sexuality of the Brazilian model Francisco Lachowski. In contact with the mix, the agency denied the information that the boy is gay and said that he never photographed for American gay magazine "Out", which was supposed to be coming out.

Ford explains that "Francis never photographed or interviewed for this magazine (Oct) for a year and is dating Canadian model Jessiann Gravel even they live together." The agency also explains that "Frank has many gay friends, but his sexual orientation is well defined: it is heterosexual."

Ford said it will not let the rumor go blank and you want to search the magazine to find out where the information came from the supposed outing of the model. The presumed output cabinet Francisco sites was reported by the United States, which credited the information with the magazine "Out".

News Source : Anonym zu mixbrasil.uol.com.br/celebridade/ford-models-nega-que-modelo-brasileiro-vai-se-assumir-gay-em-revista.html

Yours Sincerely

Cute Prince101:cheers:

:heart::heart:

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this information to all of us in here my dear Cute Prince101, and Aww you translate it by yourself from its original language? Thank you for your hardworking dear.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this information to all of us in here my dear Cute Prince101, and Aww you translate it by yourself from its original language? Thank you for your hardworking dear.

Aww that's alright you're always welcome anytime, I'm always happy :) to share this information with everyone here on the forum anytime my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: & Aww thanks but you shouldn't of thanked me for my hardworking in translating, sadly i didn't translate this by myself i made a tiny little mistake:duh: when i wrote that post above yours my dear:heart: I was actually half sleep when i posted that this morning so i meant to say that i used Google to translate it for me instead, Sorry about that, I hope you don't have any hard feelings towards me now :hug: I probably should of not got up so early this morning, I feel so bad now. :( :hug:'s

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Aww don't worry about that. Other people who knows this news could post it in its original language or even not post it, but you instead of doing that, you translate it first for us then post it and I'm really apreciate that, I consider it as a hard work either. And also I really doesn't have any slight hard feeling for you my dear Cute Prince101.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Aww don't worry about that. Other people who knows this news could post it in its original language or even not post it, but you instead of doing that, you translate it first for us then post it and I'm really apreciate that, I consider it as a hard work either. And also I really doesn't have any slight hard feeling for you my dear Cute Prince101.

Aww I know i shouldn't worry, and thanks again I'm glad & :) that you really appreciate all my hard work i did & do especially when i Google translated the news report above & posted it other day my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: that means a lot to me :) & huh? I'm sorry but I'm a bit confused:? here are you saying that you have a slight hard feelings towards me? cause when i looked up the word meaning of "slight" it meant : An insult caused by a failure to show someone proper respect or attention? I'm so sorry:(:worried: I sincerely apologies, i feel really bad now:(, I didn't mean to be rude I'm always forever a sweet,nice,kind, friendly lovely Guy to you and everyone here & I don't want to upset you nor offend you at all my dear:heart: & I don't want to lose you as my dear close best friend RefixnarcisM:heart:, your friendship means a lot to me. :hug:'s

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
No youre wrong, or maybe Im wrong explained it to you since my English is not good. Well what I wanna say that I dont have and never have a bad feelings to you my dear Cute Prince101, sorry to confuse you with my bad English.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
No youre wrong, or maybe Im wrong explained it to you since my English is not good. Well what I wanna say that I dont have and never have a bad feelings to you my dear Cute Prince101, sorry to confuse you with my bad English.

Aww :hug:'s it's alright there is no need to apologies, I'm the one who is in the wrong, my bad:(, I'm Sorry I misunderstood & misread your kind comment you wrote to me the other day my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: :hug: & Aww thanks for letting me know what you meant the other day and I'm glad & :) that you don't and never have bad feelings towards me my dear:heart: :hug: and No, don't say that, too me your English is always perfect, and Oh My? Wow I love:heart: your new signature & your new avatar so much, he looks so Sexy:p,Hot:pP and Gorgeous:blushing: indeed especially with those beautiful:x red eyes of he's ;) hehe

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Thank you! He is my new muses for 2012. And I guess his figures is perfect for my story character, Lucas Carvarini, The Chronicles of The Fallen. Thats why I add some Fallen Angel wings on him...and, he looks PERFECT!!
Thanks again my dear Cute Prince101.

Status
Not open for further replies.