• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Francisco Lachowski Comes Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you! He is my new muses for 2012. And I guess his figures is perfect for my story character, Lucas Carvarini, The Chronicles of The Fallen. Thats why I add some Fallen Angel wings on him...and, he looks PERFECT!!
Thanks again my dear Cute Prince101.

Aww that's alright you're always welcome anytime my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: and Wow he sure is gorgeous and perfect for your story character & I would love:heart: to read your beautiful:x stories of yours called "The Chronicles of the Fallen" sometime when you get a chance to finish them :hug:'s & thanks for letting me know the name of your new muses for 2012 and he sure does look perfect and beautiful:x with those fallen angel wings you added on him, Aww you're very talented my dear:heart: & that's alright once again you're always welcome anytime my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: :hug:

S

Shadow

Francisco Lachowski Comes Out

image%25255B3%25255D.png

Ford model Francisco Lachowski confirmed his sexuality to the gay magazine, The Advocate.

After rumors about his sexual orientation has circulated for quite some time, the 20-year-old Brazilian-Polish model finally came "out of the closet."

Francisco Lachowski started his career in 2009 when he won a modeling contest in São Paulo, for which he was awarded a contract with Ford Models.

He has since then walked the runway for top designers like Gucci, Dior Homme, Versace, Dolce & Gabanna, Roberto Cavalli and Armani among others. He has also appeared on magazine covers and various ad campaigns.

Prior to coming out, he was linked to Yana Dwyer.

The Advocate will release Francisco Lachowski's statement along with a photoshoot by Rion Sabean in the mag's February 2012 issue.

Read More : Anonym zu theultimatefan.blogspot.com/2011/12/francisco-lachowski-comes-out.html

Yours Sincerely:heart:

Cute Prince101:cheers:

:heart::heart:

Added Note : Wow I seriously did not see this one coming at all until I saw this & this is competally all kinds of awesome:):) , maybe I can finally have a chance with him;) hehe Congratulations, Chico! I'm So proud of you. :) :hug:

I'm surprised you are not parked outside his front door CP :rofl:,

P.S. Slight also means small, like a person has slight build.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score

I'm surprised you are not parked outside his front door CP :rofl:,

P.S. Slight also means small, like a person has slight build.

Thanks for your kind comments my dear friend Shadow:heart: , well sadly the reason why I'm not parked outside his front door is because i just don't know where he's house is, but if i knew his house's exact location, i would head straight to the front door of his house then straight into his arms etc!;) hehehe but all i know is that he lives in either NYC or London at the moment my friend and thanks for letting me know that the word "Slight" also means small like a person has slight build, i just didn't know that cause when i looked it up it came up with a sentence involving the word "insult".

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks for your kind comments my dear friend Shadow:heart: , well sadly the reason why I'm not parked outside his front door is because i just don't know where he's house is, but if i knew his house's exact location, i would head straight to the front door of his house then straight into his arms etc!;) hehehe but all i know is that he lives in either NYC or London at the moment my friend and thanks for letting me know that the word "Slight" also means small like a person has slight build, i just didn't know that cause when i looked it up it came up with a sentence involving the word "insult".

Dear Cute, if you came to the attention of his address let me know. I will be happy to keep you company. ;)

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Dear Cute, if you came to the attention of his address let me know. I will be happy to keep you company. ;)

Aww you saying that you would be happy to keep me company if i came across his actual home address? that's so sweet:blushing:,cute;),kind and lovely:heart: of you, Aww you are such a sweetheart:x I would love:heart: that so much & No worries If i do come across his real address I will let you know my dear friend bigsal:heart: i promise :hug: :cheers:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi My dear :heart: friends & Everyone

Just adding to the above comment :)

If i do come across his real address I promise that i would let you all know where he actually lives, only if Chico aka Francisco Lachowski gives me permission to do so;) hehe & it's entire up to u if you choose to do this or not but you are all welcome to come & join me if i do came across his actual address.;) and i would love:heart: that so much but there's no pressure at all my dear :heart: friends & Everyone :hug:'s :cheers:

Last edited:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score

Oh My? Wow is this picture really him? thankyou very much flesh84:heart: for sharing & posting this Sexy:p Hot:pP:pP Gorgeous:blushing: Beautiful:x Yummy:p:p Pic of Chico Francisco Lachowski, I love:heart: it so much, Aww you are so nice and kind to me always, you just made my evening beautiful:x, thankyou once again for the Sexy:p Chico Pic my dear:heart: :hug:'s

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi my dear :heart:friends & Everyone

Here is a Hot:pP:pP Sexy:p full frontal Pic of Francisco Lachowski aka Chico that i found through a Google Search which looks legitimate according to this person who post this where she said she saw him full frontal on some other blog page.;) hehehe Trying to find that other blog she was talking about.

97834773909904795091.jpg

I hope you all like It ;)

& I hope you all have a nice Day/Evening where you are now & I'll talk to you all again soon, take extra care of yourselves:) my dear :heart: friends / Everyone

Yours Sincerely :heart:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Yummy! Hope its not a fake picture edited with Photoshop.

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hey bud! CONGRATS on the confirmation:) you deserve it...and enjoy it!:devil:

mmmm...I'd take a taste too if its available...

g33:heart:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yummy! Hope its not a fake picture edited with Photoshop.

Aww thanks for your Kind Comments my dear friend RefixnarcisM:heart: & yeah these pics sure are so Yummy;),Hot:pP:pP & Sexy:p indeed;) hehehe &

me too I hope both of these pics are not fake ones of him above, well i think the first one which shows his Sexy tall back and his cute butt is real cause i found another pic of him like that on the net where he was shaving his face beard while at backstage before he was going to do some fashion model magazine photoshoot but for the one other i posted yesterday I'm not 100% sure if that one is legitimate or not cause i know that Chico Francisco Lachowski wouldn't do that by showing his you know?;) hehe to the General Public since that might ruin his fashion model career but i might be wrong about it and that this could be the official legitimate one of him been naked:p.

Once again thankyou for your Kind Comments my friend I hope you all have a nice Day/Evening where you are now & I'll talk to you all again soon, take extra care of yourself:) my dear:heart: Yours Sincerely :heart: CP101:cheers:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hey bud! CONGRATS on the confirmation:) you deserve it...and enjoy it!:devil:

mmmm...I'd take a taste too if its available...

g33:heart:

Aww thanks for congratulating me on this confirmation about Chico Lachowski Lachowski coming out my dear friend garth33:heart: & yeah i will enjoy it:) hehe but sadly the news article about Chico coming out isn't true at all:( but I'll be alright, I still love:heart: him no matter what his sexual orientation preference is my friend & Aww you saying that you would take a taste too if it's available? well you can take a taste if you want to garth33:heart: there is no pressure at all, and it's always available for everyone to have ;) hehehe

Once again thankyou for your Kind Comments my friend I hope you all have a nice Day/Evening where you are now & I'll talk to you all again soon, take extra care of yourself;) my friend Yours Sincerely :heart: CP101:cheers:

M

modernaire

Hey guys, I've been following Francisco's career for quite some time now, got most of his pictures that are available etc. This picture is photoshopped, it's fake. And as far as the blue tinted one, it's not Francisco at all. Also, as I pointed out earlier the artictle of him coming out is made up as well. I mean, it's ok to dream and stuff but let's keep it real. ;) :heart:

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi my dear :heart: friends & Everyone

I have decided to close this thread this since we all know that article isn't real and i feel like i have told a complete lye regarding about these pics and Now I'm too upsetX_X:( right now & I'm sorry i sincerely apologies for this, I hope you all don't have any hard feelings towards me now:hug:'s & regarding about those two pics i just didn't know if they were Photoshop or legitimate since they look so real and where i got one of them from said that they were real including the one in blue as well when i found that one that flesh84:heart: posted and thank you modernaire:heart: for letting me know that my friend :cheers:

& I hope you all have a nice Day/Evening where you are now & I'll talk to you all again soon, take extra care of yourselves my dear friends / Everyone

Yours Sincerely:heart:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.