• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Have you ever cyber-stalked an Ex?

X

XMan101

This was in the news last week. Apparently there is a slightly higher percentage of women who have done it.

Have you ever tried to find your ex on the net to see what they are up to?

I'll admit I have, although for the most part I was still in touch by e-mail anyway for a lot of the time as friends. It wasn't jealousy with me (although I'd imagine with some it is) it was more to check she was OK, she was a lot younger than me, so the "fatherly" side of me came out.

Have you ever done that to check up on someone you used to be with? My guess, also, it's partly our natural nosey curiousity as much as anything.

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
Pretty much, XMan. We all have that little tick in the back of our brains that makes us wonder if our ex's are more f*cked up from after we were with them. LOL Sometimes, it's genuine concern to see what they are doing in their lives. I've done this a couple of times, but never to the point of "cyber stalking". Sounds like it would be too time consuming.

Plus, let's be honest. It would suck to find out that the ex that made you feel crappy somehow found a way to "upgrade" themselves. LOL It's a double edged sword, I suppose.

X

XMan101

No I wouldn't ever look at it as "upgrading" - that's putting yourself down!! If things are fine when you're together there is no question. All people move onwards , just be happy they touched your life and made you happy ;)

stanyy

Banned
Reaction score
ya, Iv tried a few times to find out how my fist love is, but his name is sooo common, its impossible, and he kinda dropped off the face of the earth a while ago, no one from school has heard from him in over 10yrs...I just hope hes OK, and happy!!!