• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Having trouble tracking your ATT U-Verse internet usage online?

valiantcrusade

Reaction score
I just got switched from ATT DSL to ATT U-Verse for internet because my old cell phone died. I went to the nearest ATT store to find out if they could fix the old ATT phone and they flatly refused because even though I got it thru ATT it was 7 years old and they said they didn't support Samsung Blackjack II anymore. So I got a high-pressure sales push to close the account and start a new one with a new phone. I went with a Samsung Galaxy S4 which is awesome. Then I found out that by doing that my DSL was automatically converted to U-Verse along with my landline, including a $100 wireless transmitter/receiver for the landline. Now my landline voice quality has been degraded to that you get on a cell, plus another piece of equipment you have to plug into the wall.

Reading the fine print my wireless nighttime limits which started at 7pm now start at 9pm meaning a nighttime call from San Francisco to New York can't start before midnight New York Time. I am working to bludgeon them into moving this back, because the high pressure sales agent promised nothing would change and it did. If this has happened to you go to your local Public Utilities Commission and get them to call ATT with you on the line. It works.

And that is just the beginning. I now find out that my formerly unlimited DSL monthly downloads have been limited to 250 Gb. Above that they charge me $20 for every 50 Gb above the limit.

How can I track my monthly internet usage in gigabytes? I have no idea. The myATT website has links but they are either disabled, say "this information is unavailable at this time. Please try again later", or route you to sales.

So I logged on to my myATT account and started to chat with "representatives", which means slave labor in other countries they refuse to identify. After repeatedly getting "I can help you with that", I was bounced around FOUR times to god knows how many countries. Some said "I am unable to solve your problem." Some said "I will transfer you to an expert who can answer your question." No answer. Ever. Nada.

Be sure to leave a callback number, because this time it worked for me.

This morning I got a call from "Alex" who informed me that the internet usage tracking option was not yet available in my area. He said it is being rolled out gradually! I will be informed when it is turned on by email. He told me that in the meantime my internet usage will be UNLIMITED at no extra charge.

So, possums, if you can't track your U-Verse monthly internet usage on myATT, call ATT and MAKE THEM commit to PROMISE you have no download limits UNTIL you are able to track it online!