• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Help with a Play.

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
SO I'm calling to all of our writes. I am doing a play with my lbgt youth group. I am writing my own script.

Now the story is that there will be like four or five friends and they will all have different backgrounds one will be gay one will be transgendered one is bisexual. the Whole lot and one will live in a mother father house one in foster care one in a single parent home so all walks of life. This will be a coming out story of sorts. Some will go okay and some will go really bad. There will be suicide drug addiction homelessness a pregnant women all kinds of things. I want to show the true said of life. This will be shown in my community. this will be a big thing.

I need opinions people please.

L

.Lord-Vader.

Send JonnyFantastico a message and if you ask him nicely i'm sure he will help you out ... :)

.Lord-Vader.

prinz4ming

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Off the cuff, Im thinking bisexual gets a girl pregnant, but is in a bit of a quandary coz he's not sure whether he wants to be with her or a boyfriend.
Im also considering the transgendered being a drug addict, coz of all the social ostracism the poor bloke faces...
The single parent of the gay guy commits suicide coz he/she has difficulty accepting their son's sexuality, and thinks they have failed as a parent and that he became gay because he/she wasnt there enough...
Jus a couple of ideas... If u think they r any good, I'll try think up other stuff :)

I

intensepump

It seems to be the common expectation that non-str8 people's lives are always full of drama...
Which is somewhat true and Ok...
But maybe a nice twist would be...
Make one of the friends gay with a completely nice and super normal life....
Almost the perfect life....and...str8 friends that have complete disastrous lives, full of drama....
with everyone turning to the gay friend for the support they need...another words....twist the stereotypes around.,...

Or another interesting way to go along these lines...
ever see the movie "White man's burden"...
would love to do the "Str8 man's Burden" version of that movie...
Where it is normal for everyone to be gay or bi..and the outcasts...are the str8 people...
watch the movie.."White man's burden"..it could be developed into a very interesting play based on sexual orientation instead of race.

I like drama...that has those unexpected twists in them...or normal life stories in completely twisted environments...something out of the ordinary...and ordinary too...