• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

How big is your dick ?

How big is your dick ?

• Total voters

someonealone

Reaction score
it would be nice if all that guys who answered here... as posts and didn't choose the option in poll, would choose the proper option in poll :) maybe I will spend little time and check who answered but didn't tried a poll, huh ? :)

Lords91

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Mine is 16cm ! i don't know if its big or not... :thinking:

MrMonkey

Reaction score
my size isn't listed in the poll so I can't vote :(

should I choose smaller or bigger option?

;)

Last edited:

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
my size isn't listed in the poll so I can't vote :(

should I choose smaller or bigger option?

;)

A monkey pole can't really fit into a human poll. It's a whole other (and wonderful) thing.
How about we try this instead. Which banana variety do you mostly resemble?

- Big Mike. A famous and now rare variety. Famous for flavor.

- Giant Cavendish. The common variety seen in the trade. (No, I'm not judging. You are certainly not common. And if you're in the trade? To quote the Pope..."Who am I to judge"?

-The finger banana. Three inches of tasty snack.

I hope this helps my monkey friend navigate the Simian divide.

MrMonkey

Reaction score
A monkey pole can't really fit into a human poll. It's a whole other (and wonderful) thing.
How about we try this instead. Which banana variety do you mostly resemble?

- Big Mike. A famous and now rare variety. Famous for flavor.

- Giant Cavendish. The common variety seen in the trade. (No, I'm not judging. You are certainly not common. And if you're in the trade? To quote the Pope..."Who am I to judge"?

-The finger banana. Three inches of tasty snack.

I hope this helps my monkey friend navigate the Simian divide.

Sth between Gros Michael and Giant Cavendish :)

numerwiz

Reaction score
I'm just a little bit over 7 inches. I'm rather happy with the length and the thickness as well.

qcevolution

Reaction score
Never really measured but I'm sure I can be anymore than 7 at the hardest.

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I had a laugh when I saw the graph above. The distribution of dick sizes appears pretty normal. I wonder if an s.wilks test will simply prove how honest people are here.

Last edited: