• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

I love sweaty boys

Patrik3838

Reaction score
I know Adam for few years and was pretty surprised he confessed to me he thinks of trying sex with a man. He knew about my bi orientation and said he can trust me. I said he can visit me so we can be sure in privacy. He said we can play some situation where I will be his dad because Im 44yo and he is only 25. We made situation that Adam has bad school results and i must punish Adam that he doesn't behave properly. I said : “ Adam, your school results are worse and worse. I don't like to but I have to punish you. I won't hurt you but this punishment you will remember for a while. And tonight you will be really tired.
Adam, you're my son and I want the best for you. Today I want to watch you exercise and last as long you can, take a break and continue. I heated the exercise room to 95F. Its a lot because punishment must be hard. I want that you exercise till your undershirt and shirt will be soaked , sweat dripping in floor. Lot of people would give up but you are my son. Ready ? “ He said : “ YEs, I'll do my best” I helped Adam dress in undershirt, shirt, shorts, shoe, headband on the head and medium towel. Know we went to the exercise room. it was very hot there. . “ Adam, you still,ready to exercise? “ He said : “ Of course, “ He was such cute and I could see he started to sweat in just half minute. In this temperature I started to sweat in 10 minutes, and,I started to feel sorry for Adam but I also was aroused, more and more. 35 minutes left and Adam was bathed in sweat. I told him to stop and relax. Then I told him: “ Adam, I'm happy to,say that I'm proud of you again. However I decided not to hide my hard cock anymore and Adam asked : “ What happened daddy, you are such aroused …. Isn't it me, right? Or is it me ? Are you aroused from your own son.? “ I said : “ Yes, I'm aroused, I'm sorry it is just nature. “ He said : “ I probably should tell mom but I'll forgive you this time. You need to orgasm, right daddy? For how long didn't you cum ? “ is said : “ 3 days but I'm such full and horny “ Adam said : “ 5 days daddy. Let's get naked. I said : “ My boy has such big and hard cock. What you want to do? He said : “ Fuck you, i have some anesthetic gel so I can last longer. Can i ? “ i smiled : “ you can, my boy, come, fuck me. Please cum on my body ". Pstarted to moan. “ You are such tight and feeling I'm fucking my own dad.You are also nice shiny, next time I want you sweat much more. It's such strong, yes, I'll cum soon. “ I said : “ Adam, do you think your mom would be happy to see her son cumming on his dad ? Bad boy but it feels such nice, right? I know you coming boy… “ Adam screamed, pull out his cock and was cumming big load on my chest and belly. He said : “ Daddy, it was such strong, now you need to cum. I'm still sweating, my whole body, yes, come close to me. “ After while of kissing I whispered : “ Adam, i want to fuck you my boy. I won't last long but in this position because I want to feel how it is to fuck my own son. I love your body so much. Adam, please hand me the undershirt
had on your body. Yes, it's all soaked.I put it close to my face. Yes, I can smell your body, it makes me such close. I love to watch my son sweating from each pore. Fuck my own son and smell his body I'm coming my boy and explosion of pleasure was such strong that I loudly screamed, was shaking and my already cumming cock pulled out and really don't remember much because it was really intense but Adam told me I was cumming more than 15 seconds and sprayed him with my juice from throat to belly. Than we jumped to shower, fcolder to make Adam stop sweating. I whispered to him : “ I love that you sweat so much Adam, now jump on scale. Good boy, you lost 9lb,just alwayscyp remember to drink enough otherwise sweating is good for your body. Love you. You're an
amazing lover . "
I was like in heaven and cummed like geyser
Unfortunatelly Adam is married but I hope I find my boyfriend. I hope he will understand why I want to sweat him.
But already now feel I want Adam again, hope he feels good after sweating.

Last edited: