• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

If you had to have sex with someone famous, who would it be?

b4pxku4u

Reaction score
Any Olympic sprinter or NFL player.

You bet ! The sight of those gorgeous muscles, huge bulges and pent-up energy - can you imagine what they'd be like after the Olympics :p They'd be dying to get their rocks off...

Imagine teasing them until they're drooling....:pP

dany1

Reaction score
I have a really dirty fantasy of Justin Timberlake cumming in my mouth while he's being fucked up the ass bareback by Usher, and then Usher pulls out his huge cock coated in Justin's ass juice and shoves it down my throat as he cums . Sorry I had to include the details , I thought maybe a person or 2 would appreciate LOL
Thanks for the juicy details............luv it!

T

tiggertoo

once he gets to be LEGAL, Justin Bieber needs his butt spanked, his ass fucked long and hard, and a hot facial - just to see if hes got something more to him than a cute looking haircut and a boybrat tude. I'd be happy to help him find all that out. the line of volunteers for that job begins behind me.

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
Henry Cavill
Nick Lachey

(Click on photo to enlarge)

thesmile

Reaction score
Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Gosling, Zac Efron, Joe Jonas, Jude Law, Chris Croker, John Mayer, James Franco and many others lol

Last edited:

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
my list is huge and i`m not willing to go over more than 100 names lolll

Nema89

Reaction score
jon kortajarena

16031_jon-kortajarena-modelo.jpg

my god, he inspire me so much..............

cinnamon424

Reaction score
Johnny Hazzard

Logan McCree

Johnny Depp

Hotlinked images have been removed. Please post pics in your own account.

Last edited:

xXAsylumArmyXx

Reaction score
Brian Viglione (Dresden Dolls), Prince, Downward Spiral Era Trent Reznor, Nikki Sixx, Noel Fielding, Jayy Von Monroe. I would let all of them do whatever they wanted to me.