• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Is it normal to get horny with underwear?

jacker03

Reaction score
I don't know if it is normal or not. I'm horny with male underwear (of course, as I'm gay) and love to smell it in some cases (yeah, hope the man wearing it is not a dirty man at first).
I've tried to know what makes me being aroused while doing it. It may due to my mentality because of the connection between an underwear which covers a penis and the sexual pleasure regarding the penis.
I'm writing this thread to find if other people also have the same pleasure as I have. I hope it is not abnormal at all.
Thank you, and wish you a good day.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I think you will find you are not alone.... there was even a gay studio dedicated to undieplay (it's pretty much defunkt these days though)

and many other more mainstream sites "indulge". If you check out the link below you will see many pics such as these

jacker03

Reaction score
Thank you so much @slimjim! Based on your information, now I realized that when we see actors doing their foreplay, many of them lick or play with their partner(s)' underwear, which is actually popular.

ILuv2rim

Reaction score
i love guys in their undies---i love to sniff and nibble at things in the underwear like cock n balls---have him lift his legs up and back so i can sniff hiss asshole and asscrack through them--so no theres nothing wrong with it

ooopsy

Reaction score
I can get slightly aroused with push-ups, because your shaft is isolated in its own pouch and there's a lot more friction when you walk, for example. It's actually good underwear to jack off with. In my experience, they stretch out enough.