• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Laphroaig really does rock

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Even when I was drinking , I could never stomach scotch. Now a good brandy, that was something I could get into;)

I

intensepump

Kevin, you must try this...nothing so smooth and so smokey...
will put a purr in you pussy...

Cairdeas_big.jpg

LAPHROAIG 30 YEAR OLD CAIRDEAS

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Even when I was drinking , I could never stomach scotch. Now a good brandy, that was something I could get into;)

When and Was, are the operative words in my reply, I'm a recovering alcoholic, 4 years sober. Anymore just the smell of alcohol is enough to make me want to vomit...

X

XMan101

Well done Kev!!

I think a lot of people cross that line between sensible drinking and otherwise. The UK has always been quite a heavy drinking culture going back centuries. I think it's inbred into our genes now!

I'm sure I sail close to the wind at times. I actually quit once for 5 years, just to see if I can do without it, but in the end I missed it. I had no problem doing without it, but it does narrow down the social occasions in this society. Oddly, going over to America and being amongst a load of people who drank very little I didn't want any beer either. I think sometimes it's who's around you. Had just as much a great time with only coke, water, and a small can of Cours Lite!

None of them smoked either, so neither did I. Another weird thing, didn't miss the ciggies either! Just shows, back home I smoke, change environment and there isn't even a craving!

I

intensepump

Yes Kevin, u should be proud of dealing with the issue...well done.:thumbs up:
I could easily become alcoholic, but I seem to be able to control it, sometimes going weeks without a drink.
I don't know I just seem to really appreciate the flavors of fine wines, beers, and spirits(scotch in particular).
I won't drink shitty stuff. I do think I have a strong genetic drive to drink.....all my ancestors were very drink centered.
English ancestors were pub owners
Welsh ancestors were whiskey distillers
Scottish ancestors were scotch distillers, recipes have been past down since 1700s
Irish ancestors were whiskey distillers, first in Ireland, and then in US...made a fortune selling whiskey to native americans
German ancestors owned lager breweries there and in US (I prefer lagers to ales)
French ancestors lived in Chardonnay and owed vineyards producing fine white wines (my fav by far)

T

Thor

man, is this an AA meeting? hahahahaha just kidding, I'm a raving alcholic...lol:p

X

XMan101

It was a joke. We have the Automobile Association (AA) over here & the Royal Automobile Club (RAC) if they still exist! They pick you up & fix your car if you break down.

T

Thor

hahahaha, sorry sweetie didnt know....you brits are a bit off....hahahaha just teasing...lol

I

intensepump

It was a joke. We have the Automobile Association (AA) over here & the Royal Automobile Club (RAC) if they still exist! They pick you up & fix your car if you break down.

Royal......hmmm
Does the queen come out and pick you up, she was a mechanic or something like that??

Or is it like the American chain Hooters...where chicks with a nice RAC(K) come out and pick you up when you break down....hmmmm...not a bad idea for a new business....