• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

My Weird Dream?

Forgetmenot

Reaction score
Few nights ago, I had this dream: It was like a normal day. I walked along the canal (inside at the lower part of it.) Moment later, it suddenly raining, and flooded the canal. I tried to walk through it.

I started to realize it was a dream. However I didn't wake up.

I continued to walk through it (the flood), and got (fall) in water flow. I tried to swim, manage to pull myself up and through (toward?) it again.

I successfully got myself in to tunnel on the right of the canal.

There was a coffin. I opened it, and saw my boyfriend body. (IRL I don't have a boyfriend) It was like he was already dead for 2 - 3 days, because it was smell a bit, and his body start to swollen.

I talked to him "I'm sorry. We have to wait till the flood stop, before I can get you out of here (this tunnel) and get cremate." He nodded and said "It's OK (like: I understand)"
"What are we going to do (while waiting here)" I asked. Suddenly he warped his mouth around my cock as I, somehow, manage to bend over is coffin. I woke up.

The weird part starts here: I only have a blowjob a few times, but I remember the feeling correctly. That feeling still persist after I wake up (more like I wake up because of the feeling). It was nothing there inside my pants except my soft cock and not-so-tight underwear.

I used to have wet dream, and know the feeling after waking up. But this time it isn't like that. it's new to me. I was laying there like WTF just happen and quietly laugh to myself.

I'm not the kind of person who get turn on by the corpse. In my dream, I knew my boyfriend already dead, and he knew it too. It was like when you die you'll have fully consciousness till you get cremated or buried. That is reason why we can have a conversation.

I'm kind of person who cry in a dream and continued to cry after waking up. So this situation/event didn't not surprise me. However, the feeling of someone giving me a blowjob did surprise me.

LOL