• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

New iPhone? Pixel? Galaxy? Other?

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
The new phones are on their way in to the market - is anyone thinking of upgrading their phone soon? What looks interesting?

I just ordered an iPhone 13 Mini this morning, but I am still keeping an eye out for the upcoming Pixel 6.

2VQtLB0M_t.jpg

larryisreal

I believe!
Staff member
Reaction score
I got the 12 Pro Max in March and I'll keep that for some time now. ^^

EM88

Reaction score
no money this year, maybe later iphone 14

Whtrbbit

Reaction score
I got the iphone 11 pro just under 2 years ago. So I probably won't switch for another couple of years. Although I do like some of the new features of the iphone 13.

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
I got an iphone 11 about a year a go and quite happy with it. Reason I went with it versus pro is I read some people get headaches and even pains in eyes from oled where the flicker rate is much stronger on tiny mobile screens than on tv's.

Am I being paranoid?

iphone 12's were all oled first time there was no lcd option.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Has battery improved? On 12 mini it was a pain in the ass :rolling eyes:

I had the 12 Mini, and now I have the 13 Mini. The battery is definitely better. That being said, in these uncertain times I am not out and about all that much - so I am not pushing it to the limit. However, according to people who run actual tests, this year's Mini has the same battery life as last year's iPhone 12.

For me the form factor plus the features trumps everything. I can't tell you how many times I have "lost" the phone, only to realize later it was in my pocket the whole time.

The feel of the phone in my hand is what a phone should be. For me this is the tech marvel of the year. It is exactly the same phone as the regular size iPhone 13 - the same camera and all the same features. The only difference is the battery. I had the original 2013 Moto X for about 5 years. I couldn't replace it because there was nothing that size with that much power.

As I mentioned, I will be watching the Pixel 6 rollout this week. The iPhone is on my personal phone line, but I currently have a Pixel 4XL for my business line. I might put the 4XL up for sale and grab a Pixel 6, just to keep my toes in that particular pool. We'll see.

Last edited:

luqe

Reaction score
I bought 13 Pro Max and it feels great. The battery percentage drops at super slow rate even you take pictures for 1 hour straight.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
8Hl6njfH_t.jpg

New Pixels! I got the Pixel 6 Pro (left in cream/yellow). The camera is fantastic, especially the 4x telephoto, and the new features in Android 12 make the Pixels smart and helpful - like screening calls and waiting on hold for you.

However, it's really big. Especially coming from someone who treasures his iPhone 13 Mini. Really big. And the weight is up above my fingers so it feels top-heavy like it is going to topple out of my hands and smash into the floor.

So, I ordered the regular Pixel 6 (black, on the right). Much nicer. Even though on paper they are not that different in size and weight, in the hand there is a world of difference. I could actually carry this around and use it. It is about the size of my old Pixel 4XL.

So, I sold the Pixel 6 Pro (for a profit, since they are all out of stock now) and am keeping the Pixel 6. I'll miss the better camera in the Pro, but not enough to want to carry that monster around with me.

So it looks like this year the iPhone 13 Mini will be my personal phone and the Pixel 6 will be my business phone.

Ainsey

Reaction score
I just got my first iphone, unfortunately it was just the SE, but it is my First.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
8Hl6njfH_t.jpg

New Pixels! I got the Pixel 6 Pro (left in cream/yellow). The camera is fantastic, especially the 4x telephoto, and the new features in Android 12 make the Pixels smart and helpful - like screening calls and waiting on hold for you.

However, it's really big. Especially coming from someone who treasures his iPhone 13 Mini. Really big. And the weight is up above my fingers so it feels top-heavy like it is going to topple out of my hands and smash into the floor.

So, I ordered the regular Pixel 6 (black, on the right). Much nicer. Even though on paper they are not that different in size and weight, in the hand there is a world of difference. I could actually carry this around and use it. It is about the size of my old Pixel 4XL.

So, I sold the Pixel 6 Pro (for a profit, since they are all out of stock now) and am keeping the Pixel 6. I'll miss the better camera in the Pro, but not enough to want to carry that monster around with me.

So it looks like this year the iPhone 13 Mini will be my personal phone and the Pixel 6 will be my business phone.

Is that u in the picture peeking between the phones topDog?

:D

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
I just got my first iphone, unfortunately it was just the SE, but it is my First.

The new SE?

Very solid phone.

Any iPhone is a quality phone with a solid user experience to be expected.