• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

No cum

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Had wonderfull week with this wonderfull guy, we hid it off right away, had lot in common, and it was all just big blast sex and fun vise. But one broblem, I was horny as hell all the time, and so was he, but I just couldn't cum at all during the whole week. And I really really liked the guy, lookvise he wasn't perfect, but he just seems perfect for my taste. I love his persona! Could it be that we jumped to sex too soon or somenthing like that? And we were drunk most of the week, but that hasn't been broblem in one night stands before. I'm puzzled. He's the kinda guy I could someday say, that I love him.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
usually when guys are turned on a lot they tend to cum quicker than later-- first of all--whether you with the guy for sex or relationship looks aren't what makes the man--a man can be a total fuckin stud on outside but on inside be one ugly major prick-- so looks don't make the guy---

drinking can tend to keep from cumming I been with guys that were drunk can be hard as a brick fuck forever and never cum--others I seen cum quickly--maybe you two need to be sober get to know one another more-- that way you wont use being drunk is the reason why things happen the way they did

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks. I so hope it was just because of the alcohol:) It's nice to hear somenthing similiar from someone else.

juancamilogo

Reaction score
Yes, alcohol is definitely a cum inhibitor.

What happens to me also, is that when I really like the guy, and I feel pressured to have perfect sex with him and show him how I cum (I usually cum a lot), then I have problems with it. It's something in the back of my mind that inhibits me from cumming.

I've been with this guy 3 or 4 times already and I'm never cumming... :-/

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
If your friend is on antidepressant or anti anxiety meds, it can really affect cumming.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hello my Nordic brother!

I think you've gotten some very sensible advise, so in case you and your friend aren't on some anti-depressive medication, I'd definitely go for the alcohol. In my experience what kind of alcohol (beer, wine, vodka etc) is of some importance, but mostly the amount, how much. If you have a couple of glasses of wine it shouldn't create any problem.

But if you're gonna have sex - stay off the Koskenkorva Vodka and not too much Lapinkulta Beer...

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd guess the alcohol played a major role in your problem Otage. As others have noted. Prescription drugs can be an inhibitor as well.

There is another factor that has affected my libido. Nervousness or anxiety has kept me from climaxing before. When I was too eager to please a partner it has happened. If I feel insecure about the level of his attraction for me compared to my attraction for him that can douse the flame too.

The best thing to do is not put too much emphasis on a failure to climax. Consider it an anomaly and things will be better the next time. If it happens over and over then do some soul searching. Maybe you aren't as attracted to him as you think. That's my best advice brother.

Sniffit :)