• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Nude Fake Celebs [Guys Only]

iotbg

MEMBER 24997
Reaction score
Taylor Lautner

Like i told you in my PM I ask you to please repost your picture.

AlSun :)

Last edited by a moderator:

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score
anderson_cooper_maleeropainter.jpg

Anderson Cooper is kinky :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Scrappy

Reaction score
This entire thread is fantastic. Lotsa laughs. I will have to start surfing for more of these.

AlSun

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yeah, sorry! I somehow had 1993 in mind. :duh:

To my defense all I can say that when the pictures where taken he probably wasn't 18 but I of course I deleted them because I thought that he is still underage. :/

Last edited:

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score
Celebrity male fake nude megapost

Jensen Ackles (American actor)

Dave Annable (American actor)

Aaron Carter (American "singer")

Hugh Dancy (British actor)

Joe Jonas (American singer)

Shia Labeouf (American actor)

Payton Manning (of the Indianapolis Colts)
I met him several times when he attended the University of Tennessee; he was a jerk - self-centered and rude.

Daniel Radcliffe (British actor)

Ryan Reynolds (American actor)

Kevin Richardson (of Back Street Boys)

Ian Somerhalder (American actor)

Paul Walker (American actor)

X

XMan101

Sorry Streetkid, had to remove the Daniel Radcliffe pic. The original was taken when he was still only 17 so we can't allow that one .

Nice collection though ;)

S

streetkid1215

Sorry Streetkid, had to remove the Daniel Radcliffe pic. The original was taken when he was still only 17 so we can't allow that one .

Nice collection though ;)

Wow didn't know that. Thanks btw, I'm rather proud of it.

Formula

Reaction score
I just startet to fake my fav Soccerlad Michael Ballack. (forgive me Michael)

Hope, they´re not too bad... ( I´m still in training *g* )