• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Please Read

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
SO okay I'm no writer nor am I a poet but I wrote this one day and I wanted to know you guys think. Weather its good bad confusing whatever. Like I said I'm no writer but I just wanted your opinion.

Love is an interesting thing. It comes in many forms tangible and intangible. As gifts for some and kind words for others. As a relationship or just as friendships love is important in all of our lives. It keeps us going through the good and the bad. Sometimes love stare's you right in the face and you do not even realize it. Sometimes you do not know what you have until it is gone. We kill for it and we die for it. We think our life is incomplete with out it that we will die alone. Love can make us go crazy. People will do anything for it. It is the chance of love that keeps some of us going in life that last strand of hope that we may find someone but sometimes it is too late not even the chance of love can save a person. Their hopelessness and despair gets them to believe that they will be alone forever. That even if they were to find someone that it would not be soon enough. When that thought of hopelessness knocks on your door, well it does not even knock it just barges right in knocks down the door and now you are stuck with trying to fix your life trying to close the door. All the while, your feelings of hopelessness get you thinking what is the point why even bother trying. Even if you did find someone it is to late the door is open all hope is gone no one can save you now.
I think I can say that most people me included feel invisible. That is why we feel alone. That is why we cling to that last strand of hope that we might find someone because we do not want to be alone. It is our alone time that time of invisibility that drives us insane that tortures our mind. We want to help ourselves. We want to save ourselves but that feeling of hopelessness that open door blocks every movement every spike in joyful feeling. People tell them to snap out of it tell them to get over it please your depressing me. It is then again that feeling of invisibility that pushes that door further open ever expanding that feeling of hopelessness. Love drives us crazy we cannot live with out it yet we cannot seem to find it. We spend our whole life searching for it all the while still with that feeling of hopelessness that no one can even see us. I can speak for quiet a few people if not just myself that yes we have friends and yes even best friends but what I cannot say for sure is that anyone else considers me their best friend. I can say I have many friends but I cannot say that I know anyone that considers me their best friend. Most people look at those who feel this way and cannot even tell that anything is wrong. They cannot see the torture that our mind possesses.
Sometimes our true enemy is completely invisible to us we see other people who have wronged us and think that all of our troubles are because of them. We fail to see that we are in control of our own destiny. That it is not there fault for our misfortune but ours for not taking control of our own life instead of dwelling of that of those who have wronged us. They have only merely tried to stand in our way. It is my belief that if we spend more time trying to better our selves and our life instead of focusing on the previous enemies in our life that we would be able to excel in life and do more then we could have ever imagined possible. We have to learn ignore those who have wronged us and learn to build our selves up from those bad times. The longer we dwell on the past the longer it will take us to get where we want to be in life. If we spend too much time worrying about trying to make our lives seem better for the sake of other people then our goals and aspirations will always be just out of reach.

I also wanted you to read this short little thing I wrote. This one I like.

Lovers for Life

People dream about fancy weddings and great honeymoons. They want big houses with four kids and fancy cars that can seat 12. They want lush retirements and houses on the beach. Most people want things they will never get. They want millions of dollars and to fly first class. They want there children to grow up in a safe "natural" environment. They want them to become doctors and lawyers. They want all of these things but then I ask myself what do I want? What do we want? We only want to be lovers for life.

Last edited:
X

XMan101

Very sensitive (needs a bit of editing) but extremely good thoughts. I think some of it will hit home to most people - even to an insensitive bastard like me LOL (joke, I'm not really ;) )

This is what's great about this forum, we can share these kind of thoughts.

Thanks for posting :)

X

XMan101

I hate materialism, we all suffer from it, but I've always said, I could just leave all my possessions behind and walk away. I do actually mean that, there is very little I'd miss in real honesty.