• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Poppers

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
My boy-lover and I would like to try poppers.
Has anyone had experience with it?
If so, it would be nice if you told me about it.
Thank you very much.
--------------------------------------------------------

Mein Boy-Lover und ich möchten gerne mal Poppers ausprobieren.
Hat Jemand schon Erfahrung damit gemacht?
Wenn ja wäre es sehr nett, wenn ihr davon berichten würdet.
Vielen Dank.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
For the advice of the experts, there is a group on r€dd!t called popperpigs, every possible question has been answered there.
You may need to adjust the nsfw filter.

Last edited by a moderator:

kwhotboi

Reaction score
I have tried using them and they do nothing for me. Am I doing something wrong?

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
There are some retailers, online and real world too, who sell old stock. Bottles become stale and weak as they sit on the shelf of the shop. It's very possible that you have been sold substandard product. If they sell mainly to the gay market they will be a better bet as we know what to expect. A friend with experience will be able to tell you with one sniff if your stuff is snide or gen.
I presume that you already know not to take any notice of the safety warning on the back of the bottle telling you not to inhale directly, that is precisely what you do need to do.
But do take notice of the warning that says do not drink it, that is an unpleasant way to become dangerously ill.

clemh01

Reaction score
Dargelos is correct. Old poppers suck and do nothing other than smell bad. New poppers make one really ready to FUCK immediately. The high doesn't last very long so you'll need to keep the bottle handy, but it is intense. I find that isobutyl nitrite burns my nose and skin around it. I think the alkyl nitrite is much easier on my skin and lips. Don't drink the stuff and be careful if you use ED medications. The combination can be dangerous/deadly. I think you can put some of the poppers onto a towel then breathe in the fumes through the towel is a way to get a big hit and is a little easier on my skin. Mail order suppliers usually have better prices than your local adult book store. Poppers by mail.com is fairly reasonable and seems to have good stock rotation.