• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Problems with mp3 playlists

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
So I have got hold of an old Lumia phone (which runs Win 10). The phone works fine, the cameras are excellent - 20Mp and up to 4K video.

The issue I have is with music. The phone has the microsoft Groove app. and I have been trying to transfer playlists from my laptop (in either Windows Media Player or Groove) onto the phone but whatever I try the files end up not as one playlist in the order it was on the laptop but separated.

eg a 20 track playlist made up of tracks by David Bowie; Talking Heads and Blondie mixed together will transfer over but into 3 separate albums - one for each artist. I think it would be possible to re-arrange them back into one playlist but I have 1300+ tracks and some playlists have 50 tracks in them - I cannot face having to reorganise on such a scale.

re-naming the tracks with numbers e,g

01 Fame - David Bowie
02 Road To Nowhere - Talking Heads
03 Hanging On The Telephone - Blondie
04 Let's Dance - David Bowie

doesn't help as the phone sorts them alphabetically, but by artist~X(~X(~X(~X(. I cannot see an option to sort by title.

I have tried several ways - via Explorer; via Win Media Player and using the "Sync to Phone" app within win media player - all failed.

I have spent hours googling and reading forums etc, all no use

Any tips/suggestions....?

Last edited:

Asymptotic

Reaction score
You sometimes use VLC Player for videos, and it is available for Windows Phone...
Code:
https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windowsphone.html

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
You sometimes use VLC Player for videos, and it is available for Windows Phone...
Code:
https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windowsphone.html

Thanks, I had heard there were some problems with that too for phones but will investigate further tomorrow if I get time

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip I'll have to have a look at that too

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well I finally finished all the mp3 d/loading and cd burning and sorted the tracks into playlists (about 65 songs in each list) … trouble is I cannot get Amokplaylistcopy to do what I want.

There is no help file in English but I followed the procedure in the YTube video but still no good... I get a numbered list in the order I wanted them but when you transfer it to the phone it either fails or the tracks get re-sorted by artist~X(~X(~X(~X(~X(~X(

Anyone know how to use the Amok or know of any other foolproof way of transferring playlists?

…………………………………. ………………………………..

edit - there's an "advanced settings" and I think that one of the options there might be the answer... will experiment more tomorrow

Last edited:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yay:thumbs up::thumbs up:! As I had hoped by playing around with the "advanced settings" I managed to get it to save my files keeping the tunes in the order I wanted:):)