• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

PS5 - will you get one?

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
I have a PS4 but only use it for about 1-2 hours a week. So I feel like upgrading to a PS5 is not worthwhile for me.

How about you?

Do you always get new consoles as soon as they are released? OR wait a while for the kinks to be ironed out? X_X

Or do you prefer retro-consoles and consider the newer iterations of PS and XBox as lacking the charm of the originals? p:p

ton

Reaction score
I bought a PS4 along with the VR goggles, because this was something really new to the PS universe. I bought it through a black friday deal, and not when it was really new. Will probably buy a PS5 after some time, even though I only play at certain times, like when there's a game that I really like. For the PS4 with the VR goggles it was Skyrim VR for some time (where you can actually have a same-sex wedding, yeah!). Let's see what the new PS5 brings. It's the software that makes the difference.

havocs

Reaction score
Yes, I will pick one up.....if I can find one by end of this year :p. I like how it will finally play the previous council games. Currently I'm just dicking around on my PS4 as I only like playing one game at a time and frankly not a lot grabs my attention. I'm excited for the new spiderman game and remastering of the demons souls.

Though it may be good to wait for a second release as they can fix any hardware issues, I remember the issues Xbox (360, one) had when it came out; sometimes it's better to wait a few months.

I've found the below video helpful for explaining the new system to me.

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
The new 30 series GPU's are on the way I don't have time for no stuck in the past console. I stopped being a pleb long ago Kappa. (No offense to console users intended)

havocs

Reaction score
The new 30 series GPU's are on the way I don't have time for no stuck in the past console. I stopped being a pleb long ago Kappa. (No offense to console users intended)

Haha, thats actually why I stopped with PC games, I didnt want to have to keep up with all the requirements and what not. It does limit what I can play yet I find I dont want to play that much and have enjoyed what I can.

yummycola

Reaction score
I haven't gotten a new console since the PS2. I've always waited for the first hardware revision to grab a console, less risk of hardware issues and a potential price break. The exclusives will be there, when I get it.

dwilliams104

Reaction score
Now that I am older, I think it's always best to wait for the inevitable redesign after a few years. The console and games will be cheaper and with software updates, most of the kinks should be worked out.

mr_marvelous

Reaction score
i will wait til the disc version is available. still a physical game type of gaymer.

havocs

Reaction score
i will wait til the disc version is available. still a physical game type of gaymer.

I actually prefer digital now a days yet i have lots of ps4 on disc so I will get the disc version as well.

mr_marvelous

Reaction score
has anyone been able to get on or have the scalpers got most of them. oh and that one dumbass who bought one just to break it for "view".

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
I like the fact that the PS5 is reported to be quieter than last-gen consoles. Playing The Last of Us 2 at the moment and my ps4=pro sounds like a jet engine at take-off.

havocs

Reaction score
I've been following PS5StockUpdates and Wario64 on twitter as they post updates to when sites have units available. I secured one yesterday from Amazon (I still wont believe it until it arrives). It really is just timing and luck.

havocs

Reaction score
I've been following PS5StockUpdates and Wario64 on twitter as they post updates to when sites have units available. I secured one yesterday from Amazon (I still wont believe it until it arrives). It really is just timing and luck.

Update - I did receive it, it is a nice system. It is unfortunate that it does not have some apps that the PS4 does (media player) yet I enjoy it and cant wait until more games come out.

yummycola

Reaction score
I don't remember Sony launching with a media player on the PS4 so it shouldn't surprise me that they don't have on on the PS5. Great to hear that you are having fun with the system.

Reaction score
Returnal has finally made it somewhat worth to get.