• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Ricky Martin confirms he is gay

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
75830725989697059572.jpg

19764548954587471175.jpg

RICKY Martin has confirmed rumours that he is gay today, announcing on his website today that he is a "fortunate homosexual man" who is "very blessed to be who I am."

Though speculation raged for years about the 38-year-old Latino singer’s flamboyant dance moves - always performed with beautiful female partners - Martin said he decided to come out to the world after beginning his memoirs and realising his sexual orientation was “something worth celebrating

more info at

http://anonym.to/?http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/ricky-martin-confirms-he-is-gay/story-e6frfmqi-1225847279381

S

Squallmuzza

And may I be the first to say... no shit sherlock! As if ANYONE had any doubts haha XD

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score
Come on guys. Didn't we and the rest of the World all know?
It's yesterday news. A lot of people don't buy his announcement.
It would be thrilled if he announces "I'm finally pregnant".

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
but when was the last time you heard about Ricky Martin?

OH THE DAY HE CAME OUT as GAY!;) It's called firing that last bullet out of you PR revolver and it worked! Got him in the papers today - whoo hoo!:p

fkboy1

Reaction score
So now he'll be singing......

"And he bangs, he bangs
Oh baby
When he moves, he moves
I go crazy
'Cause he looks like a flower but he stings
like a bee
Like every BOY in history
he bangs, he bangs.........................."

hehehehehe

On a serious note, am glad he decided to publicly 'come out'.....better late than never!!!
I am happy for him. All the best RM! ;)

LibertiN

Reaction score
i appreciate what he did. It shouldn't be that easy to make an explanation like this in a world with full of narrow-minded people whos little brains restrained by senseless so-called moral values.

newage

Super Vip
Reaction score
yea, we can all say we knew, but there was still a small area of doubt...at least enough for those "narrow minded people" to ignore the truth. FUnny thing, i heard about his coming out from on of my str8 doormates.

yowza

♥ wizard ♥
Reaction score
In other more shocking news, scientists have discovered that the sky is blue.:))

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I've always wondered about him. Well, his announcement is worth a gander about his sight. Do you notice how it is always the falling stars that come out. I sometimes wonder if they think, "what the heck, might as well come out of the closet and maybe it'll be a big bang and splash." Well I'm happy for him.
btw, wasn't he the one that publicly cried out for xs condoms?

prinz4ming

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Also breaking news... Bush is an idiot and Angelina Jolie is a psycho. I agree with explrrrs, a bit of a last ditch attempt at fame. If he really wanted to make a difference he should have outed himself when he was at the peak of his fame.

I thought it was Enrique who was the champion of the small condom...

Apollo Nine

Reaction score
Actually, this is news to me. I never believe rumors (gay or otherwise) about celebrities. Good for him for coming out!

GG89

Reaction score
I agree with Apollo Nine, people say it was obvious, but you can't be a 100% sure until they officially come out. I'm glad that he did!

S

Squallmuzza

Nothing pissed me off as much as when Will Young (from Pop Idol over here, a music talent show) came out AFTER he won. It's like... If you're gonna do it, have some balls and do it when the votes matter. It was such an obvious thing.

And the guy was one of the gayest people I've ever seen. All the mannerisms and a lisp to make your eyes water.

I think the thing that kinda irritates me about RM is that he was hiding it, rather than coming to terms with it or realising it. It's just a reiteration of an obvious fact for publicity. And as we can see from the evidence of the last couple of month, it was a pretty feeble attempt.

X

XMan101

Personally I don't see why anyone should "come out" and I hate that term, it makes it seem like it's something people need to come clean over. How many "come out" and announce they like women ?

In Ricky Martin's case he comes from a macho Latin culture that would have pretty much crucified him before he'd had the means to get established.

The only reason we like to know is in a large part sheer nosiness, in some cases it's wishful thinking (for some reason).

Apollo Nine

Reaction score
I think coming out is a personal choice. I fully support anyone's decision to come out or never come out. I don't really care if friends or acquaintances or sexual partners are out or not (and I'm not telling anybody if it's a secret).

A good lesson I learned is to never "kiss-and-tell" on guys that identify as straight (or are otherwise not "out") after we've hooked up. Not only do they get annoyed or mad at you, it's just really not playing fair. Not to mention it's immoral to betray a confidence of friend, and violating someone's trust is not cool. Especially in this internet age, if I really must tell "somebody", I can write an anonymous blog or journal detailing any sexual adventure I've ever had (not revealing any names of course).

And besides, none of your straight buddies will want to get it on with you if you're an untrustworthy gossip.