• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Room Serviced (original erotica)

bigblue212

Reaction score
PART 1

Carson drummed his nails against the marble counter, surveying the drab grey figures as they lingered about the hotel lobby. Clarissa peered up from her desk.

"I'm going to bite your fingers off. Stop that."

He glared at her. "And I'll report you to HR."

"Hey, I got you this job," she snapped. "Don't think I won't get you fired."

He hoisted himself onto the counter and slumped, defeated.

"I'm sorry. I'm just bored."

He tugged at his collar and felt a drop of sweat slither down his chest. When he first got his bellboy uniform at the Hotel Bravard, he thought it was cute. He looked like a sexy red velvet cupcake. He was so into his new look over the last few months that his finsta was plastered with selfies, his friends commenting, "We know, Carson. You have an ass!"

It was true, and this uniform was only doing it favors.

But now it was summer, and the velvet was stifling, and he wondered whether it was possible to be cooked alive by a tuxedo and bowtie.

Suddenly, a cool shadow fell over him.

He looked up to see a bulky, broad frame in a dark blue suit moving towards the countertop. Clarissa perked up.

"Mr. Armisen," she broke into a nervous grin. "We've been expecting you."

Carson's eyes went wide as he took in this imposing figure. The suit was square and blocky, tailored to fit his frame, but Carson suspected that the expensive cut was just one flex away from tearing. The fabric was tugging at his every inch, and Carson couldn't help but picture it ripping at the seams.

Hello, Daddy.

"Here's your room key, sir," Clarissa said. "Carson will help you with your things."

The suit turned to look at him--his eyes hidden behind Ray-bans, his thick lips unsmiling.

Carson blinked. "I'm Carson."

"So... Are you taking me there?"

It was an earth-rumbling voice, deep and rich and rough at the edges. Carson felt it resonate across the counter, tickling his anus. He hopped down and nodded, his mouth dry.

"Right this way, sir."

Carson took his luggage and led the guest down the hallway towards the elevators, the giant's footsteps thundering behind him. As they shared an elevator, Carson realized he was sweating. He glanced over at the giant. He must've been at least 6'4". His hulking frame seemed to take up the whole box. And in the heat his scent was thick; even his cologne couldn't mask his manly musk.

They arrived at the fourteenth floor and Carson led him down the hall to his suite. It was huge--a grand marble bathroom, a giant master bedroom and a private bar. The giant breezed through the door, completely unimpressed. He slipped off his suit jacket and slung it over the back of an armchair.

"Fuck, I'm sore," he moaned, rubbing the small of his back, just grazing his ass.

Colin gulped. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah, just this flight," he said, pulling off his Ray bans to massage the bridge of his nose. "These fucking airlines are shrinking those seats every year, I swear to God."

Carson wasn't so sure it was the airline's fault as he watched the guest rub his beefy cheeks.

Then the giant stretched, arching his back and puffing out his chest.

"Ahh..."

Carson was hypnotized, watching as his pecs swelled against his shirt, drenching the fabric with sweat. His nipples denting the cotton.

THWACK. Something struck Carson in the eye and tinkled to the floor.

"Ow!" Carson doubled over and fell.

"Oh shit, kid. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Carson wheezed, covering his left eye.

He felt a firm grip pull him to his feet, slinging all of Carson's weight with one powerful stroke.

"Lemme see that."

Carson pulled his hand off his eye and felt a callused, muscular thumb brush against his cheek.

"What was that?" Carson asked, his vision blurry.

"I'm sorry," Mr. Armisen laughed. "I think it was a button."

Carson looked down. A button had popped off his shirt, and now he could see a tuft of curly black chest hair peeking through the hole.

Carson laughed. "Be careful where you point those things!"

He froze. Did he just say that out loud?

But the giant just laughed--smokey and sexy.

"I can't contain these boys," he said, slapping his pec with a meaty thud. "Let me get you some ice."

He walked over to the bar and wrapped some ice in a towel, placing it over Carson's eye. Carson couldn't breathe as the Goliath's face came inches from his own. Roughly hewn, with deep set brown eyes and long, thick lashes. A straight nose. A thick dark beard. A faded crew cut, flecked with salt and pepper. He must've been in his forties, at least.

"Well again, I'm sorry about that kid," said the giant, handing him a hundred dollar bill.

Carson's one good eye popped wide. "Uh, no problem."

Carson took the bill and stepped outside. Oh shit, he thought. I'm hard.

Carson was dizzy as he made his way back down the hall, and as the blood in his body flooded from his swollen eye to his penis he felt all the pain subside. All he could picture was Mr. Armisen's rosy lips and dark chocolate eyes piercing his own.

He floated back to the counter, where Clarissa gasped at the sight of him.

"Carson!" she cried out. "Are you alright?"

"Uh-huh," he said, holding the towel against his face where the power of Mr. Armisen's beefy tits had sent a button flying like a bullet. "Never better."

bigblue212

Reaction score
Part 2

PART 2

A few days had gone by and Carson couldn't get Mr. Armisen off his mind. It was becoming a sick little game of his as he went about his day, imagining the various places he and Armisen could fuck. Maybe after hours in the jacuzzi. Maybe go to town in the elevator. Or maybe right here, in front of everybody, out in the hotel lobby--

"Carson," Clarissa snapped. "You're doing it again."

He blinked. "What?"

"I can tell you're fantasizing about Mr. Armisen," she said smugly.

"Who wouldn't?" Caron said dreamily. "He's a certified stud."

"He's also certified straight," she said.

"How do you know that?" he asked.

She leaned forward and said in a low voice, "Because he has visitors. I see him bring back a different chick to the hotel every night. Just an hour ago, I saw him walk through here with a blonde with huge tits."

She gestured for effect. Huge.

Carson felt his throat run dry. God, what I would give to be that bitch, he thought.

"So get it out of your head," she laughed. "And go to the kitchen, they got a room service order for you."

Carson huffed and slid off the counter, stomping down to the kitchen. There, the cook handed him a tray of chocolate-dipped strawberries and a bottle of rosé.

"Take this up to the suite on fourteen," the cook said.

Carson froze. "Fourteen?"

"That's what I said, didn't I?"

Carson's legs turned to jelly as he carried the silver platter. He heard it rattling as he trembled in the elevator, shaking with anticipation.

Maybe she's just a business partner,
he thought to himself. He's here for a business trip--maybe they're having a meeting.

Ding. The elevator stopped at the fourteenth floor. Almost immediately, Carson could tell something was off. He looked up. The chandelier above was tinkling, shivering. And in the distance, a steady hammering sound, boom boom boom, rippling through the ground.

It was coming from the suite.

Working at a hotel, Carson overheard people fucking all the time. But this was different. This was fucking like he'd never imagined, and whatever Mr. Armisen was working with was being thrust hard enough to reverberate down the hall. He followed the sound toward the suite, where it only grew louder. And louder.

He heard the bed first--the squeak of the springs creaking over and over, the bang of the headboard thundering like a heartbeat. And then he heard her--crying out like he'd only heard people cry out in pain.

"Ungh! Ungh! Give it to me! Daddy!"

She was wailing, hysterical. Carson's palms were slick with sweat. He adjusted his grip on the tray in his hands. And then he heard him, Mr. Armisen's calm sexy voice as he had never imagined it, twisted into a growl, a snarl. He was no longer a man--he was a beast. An animal.

"You like Daddy's dick?"

"Uh-huh..."

"Tell me how much you like Daddy's dick..."

"I--fucking--love it--Daddy..."

Carson was hard as a rock. He looked down at the tray. There was no way he was going to interrupt this session. He started to lower the strawberries and rosé to the ground when he noticed the brass doorknob jingling with every thrust. And an idea came to him.

He looked around, but there was no one in sight. Before setting down the tray, Carson turned with his back to the door and stood on his toes, pressing the door handle into his ass crack, right against his hole. Suddenly, he could feel every one of Mr. Armisen's powerful thrusts as it rattled the door handle.

Carson wished he could see him, as he closed his eyes and imagined the various positions Mr. Armisen could be fucking this girl--maybe from below, as she rode his giant cock. Or maybe on top of her, with one hand around her throat. Or maybe behind, spanking her ass and pulling her hair and slamming her with all his might.

"Ungh." Carson couldn't help it. He let out a moan, letting the door handle press against his hole, imagining it as the head of Mr. Armisen's enormous veiny cock. He brought a hand to his crotch and unzipped his pants, releasing his swollen cock as he stroked himself, imagining how good it would feel to have that bronzed and veiny bod slamming into him--

CRASH. The silver tray slipped from his fingers, and the rosé smashed against the carpet. Carson dropped to his knees, scrambling to pick up the shards.

The booming stopped.

His heart skipped a beat. Oh no, he thought. But before he could react, the door swung open.

Carson looked up. Mr. Armisen stood, a red silk robe haphazardly wrapped around him. He was gleaming with sweat. And grinning.

"You okay there, kid?"

"I'm so sorry, sir," Carson stammered. "I was just--delivering some room service--I'm so sorry--I can replace it--"

A drop of sweat fell from Armisen's hair and splashed against Carson's bruised cheek.

The giant laughed, his husky, meaty laugh. "Don't worry about it," he said.

"Baby?" A voice called from the bedroom, dripping and breathless.

"Just a second," he called back. He turned to Carson. "Gotta go, bud."

Carson couldn't move. The giant bent down to pick up the plate of chocolate-dip strawberries. He brought one to his mouth and bit, letting the juice run down his beard and the chocolate melt across his lips. He licked his fingers and smirked. "Thanks, bud. Have a good night, now. And kid--"

Carson shivered. "Yeah?"

"XYZ. Alright?" And with that, Armisen winked and closed the door.

Carson looked down. His dick was still out in the open.

bigblue212

Reaction score
Room Serviced (Part 3)

PART 3

“He saw your dick?”

“Shh!” Carson said. “Not so loud!”

Clarissa put her hands over her mouth and slid down behind the desk. “This is bad. Really bad. Like lose your job bad.”

“He didn’t seem to mind…” Carson said hesitantly.

“What? He was probably just freaked out and didn’t know what to say.”

Carson rubbed the back of his neck. “Maybe I should go apologize.”

Clarissa slid forward in her swivel chair. “No. No. No. That is the last thing you should do. You should never talk to him again if you can avoid it. Avoid getting this hotel a lawsuit. Avoid getting fired. Avoid getting me fired.”

Carson felt the gravity of his situation as it weighed on him. He was silent for a moment, until he heard Clarissa giggle.

“You heard him with that girl though, right?” she asked coyly. “How was he?”
Carson smiled. “Fucking amazing.”

Maybe Clarissa was right. But Carson couldn’t forget the look in Mr. Armisen’s eye the night he found Carson on the floor outside his hotel room, his erection fully exposed. Maybe it was funny? Maybe they could laugh about it.

Before he knew it, Carson found himself wandering back to the fourteenth floor. He had made up some flimsy excuse that he was just looking to help tidy things up. But when he knocked at the door, no one answered.

His heart sank. Fuck, Carson thought. He’s gone. But he shouldn’t be--Mr. Armisen wasn’t supposed to check out until Wednesday (Carson knew, he had asked Clarissa). And yet, no one appeared to be home.

Carson looked around as dirty thoughts began to swirl through his mind. Maybe if he couldn’t see Mr. Armisen off, he could just look around?

He pulled out his universal room key and opened the door.

Apparently housekeeping hadn’t made their rounds, because the room was in total disarray. The pillows on the bed were shredded, the bedsheets stained and covered in feathers. The table had been tipped over on its side. It looked like a hurricane had hurled through the bedroom the night before.

Carson smirked. That’s some good fucking, he thought.

He walked into the room and took it in like a crime scene, imagining where the lovers had flipped over and fucked throughout the evening. From the look of it, every corner of the room had been involved.

He looked up at the giant ceiling mirror bolted directly over the bed. There was something sticky speckled across it. Something silvery, and wet.

Oh fuck. That’s cum.

Suddenly, he heard a sound go off from the bathroom--water running. And Carson suddenly realized he was not alone. Only a few feet away, behind the door, Mr. Armisen was showering. He started to picture it--Mr. Armisen, wet, warm, and naked.

Carson felt his penis swell in his pants at the thought of it. He grabbed at his crotch, as if that could make his erection subside. I have to get out of here, he thought.

He turned to leave, when suddenly he spied Armisen’s suit slung over the back of a chair. And on the ground, a couple inches away, his underwear.
Carson’s cock throbbed like a sore thumb. His mouth watered at the sight of Armisen’s crumpled briefs. He was unable to resist--he leaned down and picked up the underwear. It was still warm, with a sweat stain right at the seat of his pants. The fabric had been stretched thin, probably strained by Armisen’s massive thighs. And around the crotch, the cloth was stained by a couple drops of dribble.

Carson’s hand trembled as he brought the underwear to his face. He closed his eyes and inhaled deep.

It was that same sexy scent he smelled on the elevator, only so much more intense, completely unbridled by that cologne. It was just his musk, sweaty and dirty and delicious. Carson moaned. He stuffed the cotton into his nostrils, taking in every bit of Armisen’s smell. His mouth flooded with saliva as he imagined sucking on Armisen’s giant balls, his musky hole, his tasty cock--

The sound of the water switched off.

Carson’s heart nearly skipped a beat. He broke into a sweat. Mr. Armisen’s wet footsteps now--stepping out of the shower, splashing the bathroom floor. Heading towards the door.

Without thinking, Carson stuffed the underwear into his back pocket. At that exact moment, Mr. Armisen opened the bathroom door.

“Hey, Mr. Armisen--” he began, ready to whip out anexcuse, but before he could finish his jaw slackened at the sight of the Adonis. Mr. Armisen stood in the doorway, backlit by the bathroom light, with nothing but a towel around his waist, the steam from the bathroom still swirling around him. Carson couldn't help but stare. He could see his powerful shoulders, his massive fuzzy arms. And his chest--two huge pecs with swollen nipples, his dark wet chest hair curly and matted. Trailing down to his perfectly chiseled abs and a treasure trail, a tuft of pubic hair teasing him from right above the towel.

“What are you doing here?” Armisen frowned, his voice deep and menacing.

“I, uh, I was just here to do some housekeeping,” Carson stammered, picking up the giant’s pants and folding them. “I’m so sorry, sir. I thought you were out.”

“Well, can you come back later?” Armisen asked, annoyed. “I’m expecting a call.”

“Sure,” Carson nodded. “Just let me hang this for you.”

Armisen gave him a slight nod and Carson walked past him, towards the closet. He looked over his shoulder, getting his first look at the man from behind now. He could see his chiseled back, his tapered waist and broad shoulders. He felt his eyes dip and caught the curve of Armisen’s backside--firm and round, the towel dented in his crack.

Carson felt something wet hit his foot. He looked down and saw a spit droplet on his shoe. He was drooling.

Carson quickly wiped his lips before Armisen could notice. “I wanted to apologize for interrupting you the other night.”

Armisen yawned. “That’s okay.”

Carson was disarmed by his casualness. It’s okay?

“Well, I hope I didn’t ruin your evening.”

Armisen shrugged. “Eh. You know, it was a chill night. Nothing too exciting.”
Carson eyed the cum on the ceiling mirror.

“Right,” he said softly.

Mr. Armisen whipped out a cigar and lit it, cradling the flame in his giant hands. There was something so sexy about the sight of the man in his towel puffing on a cigar, his nice haircut wet and messy, his beard glittering with water droplets. Carson couldn’t help but stare as the giant brought the cigar to his thick, tasty lips and inhale.

“You can’t smoke in here,” Carson heard himself say before he could stop himself.

The giant let out a puff of smoke, turned to him, and cocked an eyebrow. “Is that so?”

“Yeah,” said Carson, hanging the suit and closing the closet door. “Sorry. It’s against company policy.”

Mr. Armisen chuckled and stepped towards Carson. He felt himself shrink as the giant approached, his pecs bouncing ever so slightly with each step. Carson took a step back, but Mr. Armisen kept forward, until he was only inches away.

Armisen reached around Carson’s back and he gasped, feeling the man’s big strong hands graze his ass. For a moment he froze, unsure of whether the man would seize him. But Armisen just stepped back and held up his wrist. And there, dangling from his fingers, was the underwear that Carson had stuffed into his pocket.

“Is stealing against company policy, too?” he asked, taking a puff of his cigar.

bigblue212

Reaction score
Room Serviced (Part 4)

PART 4

Carson’s mind went blank. He was trapped. Mr. Armisen was toying with the underwear in his fingers, his other hand still holding the cigar.

“I, uh--” Carson began.

“What were you gonna do with this, huh?” Armisen asked, his thick eyebrow still cocked.
Carson couldn’t lie any longer. He didn’t care. “I just wanted to smell it.”

Mr. Armisen nodded, the faintest of smiles--could it be?--curling the edges of his juicy lips.

“You like how I smell, huh?”

Carson shrank smaller and smaller. Armisen’s chocolate brown eyes were impossible to read.
“Yeah…”

Armisen brought the underwear to his face and took a whiff. “Smells like balls to me,” he said.

And suddenly, without warning, he threw the underwear over Carson’s face, covering his eyes and flooding his nostrils. His mouth still ajar, the underwear touched his tongue, and Carson could taste the salt of Armisen’s ass sweat. He let out a whimper.

“You like it?”

“Mmhmm,” he said, his voice muffled by the cotton.

“How about how it tastes?”

Carson took the underwear off his face and looked down just as Armisen pulled off his towel to reveal the biggest cock Carson had ever laid eyes on.

It was almost the length of his forearm and as thick as a Coke can, rising from a thick, wet bush. Glowing red and dripping from the heat of the shower.

“Holy fuck,” Carson said.

Mr. Armisen smirked and took a puff of his cigar.

Carson’s knees were weak as he crumpled to the ground, kneeling by the giant’s massive rod. It was so much bigger up close. Carson’s stomach flipped as he realized it wasn’t even fully erect.

He looked up to see Armisen’s chin poking out from above his massive pecs.

“Well?” he asked.

“You have a gorgeous cock, Mr. Armisen,” is all Carson could say as he stroked the giant’s massive thighs. “But I thought you didn’t like guys--”

“I don’t like most guys,” Armisen conceded, taking a puff of his cigar. He lifted his dick, still a little limp, and laid the head of it on top of the black eye he had accidentally given Carson only a few days ago. “But I figured I owe you.”

The heat of it was soothing. He could feel Armisen’s heartbeat pulsating through the throbbing head of his cock.

“That feel good?”

“Uh… huh…”

Armisen took his dick in his hand again and rubbed the head of it over Carson’s watering lips. And Carson complied, opening wide to let the giant rub against his sopping wet mouth, the inside of his cheeks. He stuck his dick hole against the tip of Carson’s tongue. It was salty and sour, but oh-so-lickable. Carson felt saliva dribble down his chin.

“I’m just surprised,” said Carson, taking the giant’s meat in his hand. “I didn’t think you’d want to see me again…”

“Not want to see you again?” said Armisen, cocking his head to one side. “Why did you think I ordered room service last night?”

And with that, Armisen put a gentle hand to the back of Carson’s neck and thrust his cock into his mouth.

“Ungh…”

It was like sucking on a steak--thick and juicy, salty with a hint of iron. Carson wished he could unhinge his jaw and take it all in, but it was too big. His cheeks were sore but he pushed deeper.

“That’s right, baby. That’s a good boy…”

His eyes started to water, but he kept going, and his hands roamed Armisen’s massive tree trunk thighs and rock-solid calves, winding their way up to his balls--heavy and swollen.
He was about to say something, when suddenly Armisen’s cell phone rang.

“Yello?”

Carson looked up to see Armisen taking a puff of his cigar, the other hand holding his phone nonchalantly to his ear, as if he didn’t have a bellboy’s lips wrapped around his cock.
“Armisen here.”

What the fuck? Carson thought.
He was about to spit out the giant’s dick and storm out when he made eye contact. And Armisen arched his eyebrows. And smiled.

He wants me to keep going.

And suddenly what felt like an insult turned into the sexiest moment of Carson’s life. He had sucked dick before--a couple times at parties, throughout his two-and-a-half year relationship in college. But always in private--a dorm room, a bathroom, in a car--away from people. Never within earshot. Never while someone could be listening in on the other line.

He immediately started to bob his head up and down the giant’s shaft.

“That’s exactly right,” said Armisen authoritatively into the phone, stroking the back of Carson’s head. “That’s just what we’re aiming for.”

Carson could hardly breathe as he slobbered all over Armisen’s cock. It was slippery wet and rubbery now. Carson felt the corners of his mouth strain, his cheeks sore, but he couldn’t stop. It tasted too good. He wanted nothing more than to feel Armisen shudder and spasm down his throat.

They went on like this for several minutes, Armisen speaking casually into the phone while the bellboy devoured him from the other end.

“Why don’t we try it from another angle?” Armisen asked the person on the other line. He looked down to Carson. Why don’t we?

Carson spat out the giant’s dick, gasping for air, but quickly went to work stroking his cock and engulfing his balls. His fingers couldn’t fully grasp his girth, his mouth couldn’t fully hold his sack, but he jerked him as fast as he could and sucked him hard, like drawing venom from a wound.

“Ahh,” said Armisen, his professional tone beginning to slip. Carson smirked. If he kept this up, maybe he could get the businessman in trouble. The thought of it made his cock almost spring from his pants.

Still gargling his balls and pumping away at his rod, Carson loosened one free hand to go roaming between the giant’s legs. He slithered up his smooth taint and approached his butt, following the heat that was radiating from his crack. He slid his hand up between his fuzzy cheeks and placed the pad of his middle finger right on his tight, wrinkled hole.

The response was immediate, like hitting a button. Armisen’s cock jerked up in Carson’s hand, his knees threatening to buckle. And Armisen let out an almost feminine whine. He pulled the phone away from his face and looked down, his expression alarmed. For a second Carson thought he should stop, like he had overstepped. But the look on Armisen’s face switched from shock to delight.

Mr. Armisen opened his lips, but he didn’t say a word. Instead, he let a thin stream of spit come stretching down, slathering the length of his cock like mustard on a hot dog. And Carson knew he had to have a taste.

He drew his mouth away from his balls with a pop and threw his head over Armisen’s crotch, burying his nose in pubic hair.

“Mmff,” Carson moaned.

Armisen seized the hair on the back of Carson’s head so tightly it hurt, and started to thrust his cock into his mouth. Carson gagged. He was just an orifice now, nothing to do but open wide and hold on for dear life.

“Oh, nothing. Just clearing my throat.”

Carson gasped for air as the giant pumped in and out, digging deeper and deeper into his throat. His spit left a smokey taste, so it felt like Carson was chugging on his cigar. With nothing for his mouth to do, he let both his hands go exploring, running up between the giant’s legs and teasing his taint, dancing in small circles around his hole.

“Uh-huh, uh-huh,” Mr. Armisen kept saying, his eyes starting to roll back into his head. Carson couldn’t hold back--he groaned with equal pleasure.

Suddenly Mr. Armisen's thighs started quivering as shockwaves ran through his body. Carson felt Armisen’s cock rattle around his mouth.

“Do you want me to go ahead?” Mr. Armisen said into the phone. “Should we pull the plug?” He looked Carson dead in the eye.

As well as he could with his face getting fucked, Carson nodded.

“Alright,” said Mr. Armisen. “I’ll--”

But before he could finish his whole body seized up, and his ass cheeks slammed around Carson’s finger so tightly he feared it would break. And immediately his cock started contracting as thick, creamy ropes came blasting into Carson’s mouth.

Mr. Armisen slammed his hips forward, the tip of his penis hitting the back of Carson’s throat, and Carson was fully suffocated now, helpless with his hand trapped in the crack of Armisen’s steely cheeks and his teeth scraping the hilt of his rod. Cum exploded over his tongue, sweet and salty and delicious, but it kept coming, until it overflowed and started spilling out his mouth, shooting through his nostrils.

There was a moment of stillness, as the last of Armisen’s milky ropes came dribbling down Carson’s throat. And then he withdrew, sliding his cock out of his mouth, gleaming and dripping with saliva.

“Well, if that’s all then, I think we’re done here,” Armisen said into the phone, his face flushed, his chest bright red, grinning and sweaty and relieved. He looked down at Carson--tears streaking the corner of his eyes, spit dribbling down his chin, bubbles of sperm popping through his nostrils as the milky stream came trickling out. Carson licked his lips and panted like a dog, nodding.

The giant grinned, that gorgeous, sexy grin and hung up the phone. He bent over and picked up his crumpled underwear, offering it to Carson. Carson took it gratefully, wiped his nose, and smiled.

wetbob

Reaction score
Your story says original. Original by you?