• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The Catcher

gay4dadd

Reaction score
I was a young man of 18. My parents went off for holidays and instead of leaving me alone in our home they sent me to a collegue of my dad who didnt have a family. I lived there in my own room, went to school and was on my own nearly the rest of the day as Mr. Schumer did not use to return home before 8 p.m. He had an older female housekeeper who was cooking and cleaning and always left at 3 p.m.

One day after she had left I walked around in the house that was rather spacious and I entered the library I had noticed a few days before. I had always loved books and so I looked at some of them closer. There were classics like Shakespeare and also "The catcher in the rye" by Salinger, a book that I had already read several times. I could not resist to read in it again although I knew I should not use Mr. Schumer`s library without his permission.

The same evening Mr. Schumer called me. He had never done that and I was quite nervous what this could mean. He sat in his armchair in the livingroom and held a book in his hand. At first sight I saw it was "The catcher in the rye".

Mr. Schumer looked at me as I stood right before him and said:

"Fred, did you enter my library this afternoon?"

He looked very grave and so sounded his voice.

I lowered my head and answered: "Yes Sir, I did. I am sorry."

"Why didnt you ask me but walked right in and grubbed in my library. If you had asked me, I had lent you this book!"

"I dont know, Sir", I said. "I should not have done that."

I wondered how he knew that I had been in his library but I did not dare to ask.

"Well", Mr. Schumer said, I have to punish you, you may well know that?"

I nodded but had no idea what he exactly meant.

"After being punished you may keep this book for a few days, Fred."

"Thank you, Sir", I mumbled.

Mr. Schumer laid the book an the small table next to his armchair and said:
"Now come here, Fred, and lean across my lap!"

I was astonished but did not dare to refuse.

"You - - are going to - - spank me, Sir?" was all I could say.

"Of cause, Fred. Your parents don`t ever spank you?"

"No, Sir", I replied, "they have never spanked me."

"So this will be your very first time", he said and as I already leant across his knees he started slapping my butt with his hand.

It didn`t hurt but felt strange and it also seemed to me that Mr. Schumer was not really angry. At same time I had a sense of being humiliated but not in a bad way. I was puzzled.

"Well", Mr. Schumer said after about 30 mild strokes, and his voice now sounded different, as if he was excited. "Fred, I have to punish you harder. For this purpose your jeans have to be pulled down. Do it now!"

I felt more humiliated now but did not dare to refuse. I untightened my belt and tried to pull my jeans down, still laying across Mr. Schumer`s lap.

"Good boy", Mr. Schumer said, "let me help you."

Finally he also pulled my briefs down and my bare butt was fully exposed to him. He looked at it and started to fondle my buttocks in a caressing manner.

"Nice butt you got, boy Fred", Mr. Schumer said in a low voice, and I must admit it felt good to hear that.

Slowly he started to spank my bare bottom. The sound of my own buttom being spanked aroused me immediatly. I felt my penis becoming stiff.

As I was laying across Mr. Schumer`s lap he noticed what was happening. His breath became more and more heavy and after about 20 not really hard strokes he said:

"Spread those thighs for me, boy".

And I obeyed.

Instantly his other hand took grip of my balls while he was still slapping my butt.

My penis grew harder and harder with every slap.

"Oh boy", Mr. Schumer groaned and finally put his hand around the hard shaft of my penis. "Wonderful, wonderful", he moaned and pressed what he held in his hand.

I was moaning now too and as Mr. Schumer started to jack off my hardon it was a matter of seconds until I shot my young load across Mr. Schumer`s knees and down on the floor.

From this day things changed and I had a much different but very pleasant stay at Mr. Schumer`s home till the day my parents returned.