• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The concept of cheating - a study

T

tiggertoo

I hope you'll be done with your bickering soon... this is entertainment... beside this I have a real life I hope you do too and stop it already it's getting old.

is that 777 dude a boy or a gurl? whatever they are, their posts sound like a gurl bitching out her b/f . fun to read for a while but gets old really quick. cheating is bad no matter who does it. who cares about what study was written by whoever. if some dude got some facts together and tells me about them so that I get more understanding, thats great.

let's climb too high
Reaction score
I hope you'll be done with your bickering soon... this is entertainment... beside this I have a real life I hope you do too and stop it already it's getting old.

You can so much point of things I didn't do versus the things I did. But there's a break point where you have to learn to let it go, you're not winning anything here. And that bickering and back and forth attack is quite enough playing so brace it or shush it. There's many other posts in here that I did which are not articles picked from colleagues or other so stop being personally hurt and move on it. Being full of shit, as you may believe I am also apply to people who try to tone down everyone because they can't accept being criticize. This was my last word on the subject, feel free to respond (as I know you can't stand to not have the last word) but I won't read any of it. I am done. Have a great day, evening, night wherever you come from.:cheers:

Okay yeah, I have no sense of humour and blah blah... the point was you keep dissing other people and praise your own excellency while well knowing you copypasted and don't seem to want to discuss the article itself. I admit that it came off more strongly than I meant because I kept accidentally swiping off the things I wrote and got tired and eventually just said something and let it be. You writing this days later, keeping line with the same "you this you that" instead of actually responding to any of the things I wrote shows someone else is sensitive to criticism... ;)