• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Toys.....????

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I know this subject has been discussed before but things have moved on over time.

Many of the "cam" models on Ch@turbat3 and similar sites seem to be using a pink Lov3ns3 toy which I guess you could call a prostrate massager or vibrating butt-plug. The ads claim it is the far more powerful than the competition and the cam boys seem to be getting a lot of pleasure from it - or maybe they are just putting on a show to earn more cash (fully understandable, that's what they are there for primarily). It seems that in the last few years technology has moved on bringing more modern toys to the market but that particular toy, the L0vense Lush2 is quite costly at around £90 (105 Euro or $115)

Looking on sites such as Amaz0n and L0veH0ney there are many alternatives available and for a lot less money and I was curious....

Has anyone here got or used any of these modern toys and if so what are your opinions? Are they as powerful as some of the ads claim and would you recommend getting one, and if so which one?

Last edited:

dezdomingos

Reaction score
Always wondered if these pleasurable sensations were actually real, or more for the viewers

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
They are acting, obviously. It's a job, the job is to generate tips. It would not surprise me if the vibrator was not even switched on.
Having said that, there are some vibrators made today that are a vast improvement on the noisy junk that you used to get in sleazy sex shops, (remember the awful 'Private' shop anybody?)
£90 is not that expensive, relative to Lelo products which are really very good and worth the extra spenders.
For the maximum possible power you need to go to Nobra of Germany who make a vibrator that literally does make the earth move, sadly it is way past my price range but one day...
What is value for money anyway? Many men will pay more than the price of a Lelo for a pair of shoes. I am sure that I have had far more enjoyment out of my sex toys than anyone has ever had out of their shoes.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yeah I saw an ad for a Lelo Wave - at an eyewatering £169 - you would want something very special for that sort of outlay. That was why I was wondering if any of the "more affordable" were any good

Last edited:

Jase

Reaction score
I've wondered the same thing in regards to how "powerful" those lov3ns3 toys are too, but really don't want to buy one and be disappointed.

Ice-PS

Reaction score
The L*sh (and 2) has the charging hole at the part which you insert into the butt (or vagina, where it's originally designed for and not for anal stimulation) so I can imagine the "dirt" goes into that hole and stays there (and maybe damage the contacts).

Maybe you can look at "W€-V1b€", they've the (magnetical) contacts at the outside (also some have a small remote control, you don't need a computer or smartphone).

And yes, I wondered what the camboys have inside until someone had the package of the toy next to him (as product placement).

Last edited:

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
You should be able to find a Lelo Loki Wave for less than £169 but even with discount it will never be cheap. The other classy brands, Fun Factory and Nexus, are more affordable but only slightly so. Only buy a Doc Johnson product if you want something that will be broken before a few months are up. There are useful comments on r e d d i t under sex toys for men if you dig around for them.

JayR

Reaction score
I'm currently planning to buy some new toy so that was cool to find here some recommendations, thanks guys :thumbs up:

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
I own a few products from Lelo and yes they are PRICEY they ARE worth it.

I have the Hugo which is a waterproof remote controlled massager and I love it.
0MEWtOUy_t.jpg

I also have a vibrating ring also waterproof and it's fantastic like the other.

This is a get what you pay for industry and so I recommend you spend the extra. The warranty is great.