• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What Are You Currently Playing?

shazzam

Reaction score
CoD: Modern warfare 2: this game is old
:rofl:

Just started the PC version of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Fixes 90% of what was wrong with the first two (the last 10% is how awful everything to do with the over-arching plot is. Isn't a two-millenia lineage of badass assassins cool enough without adding in a fifth-grader's attempt at paranoid sci-fi and "humor?")

Ansi Dude and Alphaman
Marry me. NOW.

gazugaz

Reaction score
Just finished Stacking - a fab little XBLA game with russian dolls, and now having a blast in crackdown 2

L

loveless92

I was playing Deus Ex, then I broke the game so I have to restart and I got disheartened after having died so.... yeah....
then I tried Bad Mojo and that game is... just.... disgusting... and confusing. I have no idea where to go or what to do so switching to something else again...

consumerismsux

Reaction score
My current 3 games are Sins Of A Solar Empire - Trinity, Silent Hunter - Grey Wolves ver 3 & Soulstorm.

Kick-Ass

Reaction score
Well,now I'm really bussy with Assassins Creed BH , Home Front (PC V.r) and Crysis 2...oh well, I forgot COD MW2 online

UltimaDragon

Reaction score
I'm playing Final Fantasy Dissidia Duodecim. Been wanting to play as Yuna for ages. :D

L

loveless92

Shortest game of Alphaman ever. One minute into it I get the message: "You've died of radiation poisoning. Press space to continue"
This proves that Fallout is BS.

wowzeroonie

Reaction score
Finishing up on Rachet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.

Next, I'll be playing the new DLC (downloaded content) level for a cute PSN game called Stacking.

After that, I'll going to try my hand at a RPG called Two Worlds 2.

Minos

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
lord of the rings - the third age

monteagudo

Reaction score
currently Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable on PSP and also Little big World. Awesome!!

mothly

Reaction score
I'm currently playing Alan Wake - which I've enjoyed - can be a bit repetitive at times. Have Fallout New Vegas ready when I'm finished.

Anyone getting L.A. Noire when it comes out ? I have it on pre-order.

Daedalus

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Currently... God of War: Ghost of Sparta.

Meanwhile I'm trying to get a copy of FF: Crisis Core + then I want to get Dissidia 012.

xXAsylumArmyXx

Reaction score
I've been replaying Elder Scrolls Oblivion in anticipation for the new one and i've been trying to finish Star Ocean: The Last Hope for ages now.

Formula

Reaction score
Bioshock 2 (for the third time..) It works now on NVidia 3D-Vision. :rofl: