• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What Are You Currently Playing?

hungrywolf

Reaction score
well, playing team fortress 2 after attempting to play CoD with a friend

aminirikia

Reaction score
Just started playing The world ends with you
the controls are rather hard for an uncordinated clumsy
person like me, but the game is pretty fun and original :p

Pisthaco

Reaction score
Just started Z3lda Sp1rit tr4cks. Also Sh1n Megam1 Tense1 Str4ange Journ3y. Love the music and the dark theme of the last one. Also some FB games.

swingindik

Reaction score
Ive only been playing it for a couple of days but looks like Im addicted to Skyrim already. I spent 320 hours on Oblivion and this one looks like it might even get to take up more of my time than it did.

yank

Reaction score
Skyrim on PS3! Amazed that im on the computer right now not playing it! Awesomeness incarnate!

shazzam

Reaction score
Being VERY pleasantly surprised by Skyrim. I hope it holds up; Oblivion had a bit of a honey-moon phase too...

Turmoil88

Reaction score
DK2 via a snes emulator.
not that bad, but if you guys are aware of any ps3/xbox emulator please let me know before i fall into boredom.

when i red dk2 i immediately thought at Dungeon Keeper 2 XD that's been one of my favorite games ever xD of course it can't be it for snes :p i guess u were talking about donkey kong xD

anyway, games i've recentely played are AC:Brotherhood, re5, fable 3
then i send my video card back to the shop for a problem so
i replayed jade empire, oblivion and hitman blood money xD

i was a lot into league of legends, played rusty hearts for some time too :)

these days i'm not exactly in the mood of playing so i just spend a few time on a brilliant game called Spectromancer, have u ever heard of it? =)
its a card/strategy game, halfway between chess and magic the gathering :p
if anyone tryes and happens to like it send me a pm, i'd like to play with new buddies :)

wolfpup2003

Reaction score
Playing oregon settler on the iphone. anyone got any other good games for the iphone?

paladino

Reaction score
oh skyrim is evil
i`m in a middle of semester
and every other day that game just destroy 4 to 6 study time...
must uninstall... but have to investigate just one more place...

Eisuke17

Reaction score
DC universe online. That game took 2 weeks away from me and now tons of homework is waiting :(