• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What are you listening to? [YT Clips]

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
"Mystery of Love” by Sufjan Stevens from the Call Me by Your Name soundtrack

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score

I found this video after watching a video about where Laura Branigan is today. Did you know that "Gloria" was a remake of a 1979 Italian song? I didn't. And it was even on YouTube, so here it is.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Lana Del Rey - Get Free VS Radiohead - Creep

Radiohead sues Lana Del Rey for allegedly ripping off Creep. The irony here is that Radiohead ripped off the Hollies for Creep.

In my opinion, the Lana del Rey song is much more similar to Creep than Creep is to The Air That I Breathe.

Did Lana Del Rey Rip Off Radiohead's Creep? Let me hear your thoughts...

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Rhythm Nation - Janet Jackson

I know that the star of any video is the one that gets all of the credit, but do you ever wonder what happened to the backup dancers that made the video possible? Without them there would be no video. I'm sure that they have fun showing themselves off to family members and friends saying "I was in the Rhythm Nation video with Janet Jackson."

Here Joseph Gordon-Levitt lip sync's it in 2015.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Neutron Dance - The Pointer Sisters

I love this song!! It is so upbeat that you just cannot NOT be in a good mood while listening to it. If it doesn't make you want to get up and dance, then I don't know what kind of human you are.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Old Movie Stars Dance to "Uptown Funk"

This is a MUST WATCH video! The timing of the videos is incredible to the song Uptown Funk. There were a few times where I was just blown away at the timing. It really seemed like they were actually dancing to the song. Which, of course, is entirely NOT the case.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Rita Hayworth is "Stayin' Alive"

Another phenomenal edited video of classic movie star Rita Hayworth against the BeeGee's Stayin' Alive. Again, the timing just blows you away.

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
Movie Dance Mashup to "The Macarena"

How many different movies can you name in the clip?

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
I know that the star of any video is the one that gets all of the credit, but do you ever wonder what happened to the backup dancers that made the video possible? Without them there would be no video. I'm sure that they have fun showing themselves off to family members and friends saying "I was in the Rhythm Nation video with Janet Jackson."

Funny you should mention this, because Janet kept dancers with her longer than anyone. And just a couple of months ago she asked the old-timers back to dance with her at the Hollywood Bowl. Jenna Tatum documented some of this and put it on YouTube.

Part of what made Janet's work special is that rather than bring in big name choreographers, she tended to promote her dancers and call on them to come up with routines. A lot of first-rate pop choreographers came out of Jackson's tours.

In 1987 she asked dancer Anthony Thomas to do two videos that were filmed simultaneously over a period of about a month. The first was "Miss You Much" (below). The second was "Rhythm Nation".

Anthony's style was a precision pop/lock that was very difficult to execute correctly. I am sure thousands of fans and dancers wore out VHS tapes trying to extract the nuances of his choreography. But that's what Janet wanted - something that had never been seen before.

You can see choreographer Anthony Thomas do the first dance set in the video - he is the tall black man dancing to the right of Janet.​

The extended version also contained what became known as "The Chair Dance". This was done by another Jackson dancer - Terry Bixler. (Terry is the guy in the pony tail with horizontal stripped shirt. You can find him in just about every Janet Jackson video.)

This dance has been imitated by multiple choreographers like Wade Robson and artists like Britney Spears and the Backstreet Boys.

Both Terry and Anthony came back for the Hollywood Bowl concert.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
How many different movies can you name in the clip?

Grease (1978), Footloose (1984), Dirty dancing (1987), Mrs. Doubtfire (1993), The Mask (1994), Pulp Fiction (1994), American Pie (1999), Billy Elliot (2000), Hairspray (2007), Slumdog Millionaire (2008), Mamma Mia! (2008)

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score

Radiohead sues Lana Del Rey for allegedly ripping off Creep. The irony here is that Radiohead ripped off the Hollies for Creep.

In my opinion, the Lana del Rey song is much more similar to Creep than Creep is to The Air That I Breathe.

Did Lana Del Rey Rip Off Radiohead's Creep? Let me hear your thoughts...
Yes she did. And Radiohead also ripped off the Air That I Breathe - not to the same extent, it's only in the instrumental bridge section, but it's still a definite ripoff.