• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What book do you read recently?

pete123

Reaction score
1927 Bill Bryson, excellent!
and Dr Sleep, King, hmmm

js324

Reaction score
I read "Divergent" and the first half of "Insurgent" a few weeks ago, they were ok, eventually I might finish them

Blacky94

Reaction score
I just recently finished the Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy series from Douglas Adams.
Awesome stuff...

puckinla

Reaction score
Necessary Errors. Novel about a gay American man in Prague after the fall of the Soviet Union. Very interesting.

Rebel7

Ni lo intentes!
Reaction score
The Alchemist of Paulo Coelho. One of the best book i've read in a long time thanks to the recommendation of a friend. A simple novel yet so profound if you happen to dig it ;) Oh and I'm more than happy about its length too :p

Tulliani

Reaction score
i'm reading "Out of the East. Spices and medieval imagination" by Paul Freedman

A

arsefanatic

Eminent Churchillians by the historian Andrew Roberts. It`s a bit of an eye opener, if you have preconceived ideas about British history.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Eminent Churchillians by the historian Andrew Roberts. It`s a bit of an eye opener, if you have preconceived ideas about British history.

Is it about Winston and all the other aristocratic Churchills ? Or am I getting the title totally wrong ?

Tulliani

Reaction score
I've read The madness of king george by alan Bennett, what a delusion

A

arsefanatic

Is it about Winston and all the other aristocratic Churchills ? Or am I getting the title totally wrong ?

Churchill features a great deal but it is more about the British political class both before and after WW2. I don't really agree with Andrew Robert`s politics (Thatcherite ) but he makes a very strong case that much of Britain`s problems since 1945 have been worsened by the political class who prefer easy short term solutions and always anxious to avoid confrontation, despite often wrapping themselves up in the Union Jack and claiming to be patriotic and "Churchillian" The Windsors don`t escape Robert`s criticism and neither does Churchill himself, to a degree.

Last edited:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Churchill features a great deal but it is more about the British political class both before and after WW2. I don't really agree with Andrew Robert`s politics (Thatcherite ) but he makes a very strong case that much of Britain`s problems since 1945 have been worsened by the political class who prefer easy short term solutions and always anxious to avoid confrontation, despite often wrapping themselves up in the Union Jack and claiming to be patriotic and "Churchillian" The Windsors don`t escape Robert`s criticism and neither does Churchill himself, to a degree.

Thanks for good info my friend :thumbs up:

jrr22

Reaction score
The Mediterranean Caper by Clive cussler>

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
Colleen Hoover - Hopeless and Losing Hope.
Just gorgeous.

larrywar

Reaction score
Currently reading MAMA ROSE'S TURN by Carolyn Quinn. Supposedly the true story of June Havoc's and Gypsy Rose Lee's "most notorious stage mother." Interesting how each of the three of these ladies tells their history differently. Recommended.

Ranlirui

Reaction score
The Hundred Years old man, who jumped out of the window, and went away, (There comes a movie at the end of the year)

jrr22

Reaction score
The Mediterranean Caper by Clive Cussler. One of my favorite authors.