• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What have you done today ?

F

frontlemon

Travelled to 3 places by 3 buses and 2 trains in 3 hours (as a part of my job).

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've been busy. Really busy.
My evicted tenants left on August 1. I was able to get a Brazilian crew to come and paint the apartment. There was mass junk to toss out.
The crew then agrees to paint the whole outside, and redo the front and back three story hallways.

I then decide to move to the empty unit for a few months, and have my unit redone. Kitchen, bath, outdoor ceiling fan.
I just moved the other day. It's a lot of work. I'm still on my job. I do many long days.
I've lost my beer belly because I'm working so hard.

But it's fun. The house is looking great. A classic triple decker. My apartment will be tricked out with everything. Rents are up, so the work will be paid for.
Rwetirement isn't far off, and I can live off my rents when it comes.

So an update. I hope this doesn't bore you boys. For me, it's a grand new chapter in my life.

For many years the family filled the house. It was housing for us, and a way for the generations to live together and help each other.
I didn't know how lucky I was. Now I do. I did my share and more. My brothers...not so much.
Doing it was it's own satisfaction...and I got the house.

So now I'm rethinking my plans every day. Little things like... I can buy a grill! So I did, and had a party with a Brazilian barbeque master. He's on the paint crew...but he can cook.

My third floor unit is about to get a major rehab...for me. But then I thought.
We have a flat roof 2 car garage. Built by my grandfather in the 30s.
It's 5 feet from the back porch, and just a bit lower than unit 2.

How about a deck on top of the garage? It's a big space, and will be steps from the kitchen. For you suburban guys, that's standard. But this is in Boston, half way between Boston College and Harvard. It ain't the suburbs!

So that's my new plan. The young couple was planning to move this summer (California): rehab that unit; make unit 2 my home. Gay heaven parties, boys? Daytime only. I start work at 4:30 am.

So I'm spending money. I'll spend more, a lot more. Pretty much all my savings.

The young couple has never had an increase in four years. Both have good jobs. I waited till the exterior work is done, and increased them to market rate.
Not crazy rate, just the rate for the neighborhood.
The wife...flips out! Accuses me of being a bad man and ruining their lives.
WHY WHY WHY.
I'm not sympathetic. If you're unhappy, move and be happy.

The word is that they will be out asap. I may be in unit 2 with the deck and new kitchen, new bath, bigger crown moldings, cables hidden, central ac.
my other two unit very rentable at good rates. By spring.

I'll have no stocks left, but I'll have cash flow.

The crazy wife drama just happened. I'm meeting with hubby tomorrow. If they need a few months, I'll listen.
I already emailed her that I will not read negative emails from her again. I'm in a good place, and no crazy tenant is bringing me down.

It's just a little drama. I get my deck in April or in August.
I'm 60, but I got some years.

antoineee

Reaction score
had a really hard day at work, why do customers exist???? anyways, now time for dinner and going to bed.

flesh84

Reaction score
I woke up, coffee, cigarette, washed, and I went to bar: cherry croissant + coffee.

I went to hygiene store "Splendido & Splendenti" to buy deodorant, stick armpits and shaving cream from the same brand: NIVEA.

Now I'm at the pc, soon I cook spaghetti with peppers, tuna and tomato for lunch (12:37 a.m. in Italy)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
why do customers exist????

Hello Antoineee - a great question which I have asked so many times. :thumbs up: But think, on the opposite you are a customer too - and are you always the kind and dear customer?

Nevertheless I understand your feelings! :p

F

frontlemon

My next two days will consist of the following sequential activities:
Sleeping - eating - browsing Gayheaven - eating - browsing Gayheaven - sleeping.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Although having some days vacation I went to my firm doing some paper work, then some volunteer work, gardening, little outing with good friends.... now relaxing^^:)

fantocin2

Reaction score
Stayed indoors....Rainy day on Long Island...Spent most of the day taking photos of a variety of items and placing them on Ebay. Old Jewelry, Posters, Eyeglasses, etc.

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score
First sleeping in to 11am as its the weekend :) , had breakfast and check my emails and visit my favorite forum GH, had some lunch,watch TV for a little while and went for a late afternoon walk/jogging and then had dinner and now relaxing and back on the forum.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Only worked half a day today. On way home went to garden centre and got two new small trees/bushes for my garden pots.
Went into town and got my hair cut. Grade 2 all over.
Also got some mug shots taken for new passport application.

So quite a busy day :)

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well today is my last of the half days at work :(

Its sunny and warm out. My shed needed repainting. All nice and red again.

Now sitting in the garden having lunch

I wonder what I will do later to kill the time

:)

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well today is my last of the half days at work :(

Its sunny and warm out. My shed needed repainting. All nice and red again.

Now sitting in the garden having lunch

I wonder what I will do later to kill the time

:)

Let me guess ....... :thinking: Aaaahhhh hope you will have real fun ! :p p:p

warp9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Was working the whole day in the garden, I'm done !

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Was working the whole day in the garden, I'm done !

Me 2. TBH, not the whole day (it was TOO HOT) :p

dsc019pep.jpg

In the afternoon I was harvesting green beans :D

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Studied all day! I'll have a job interview next week! Wish me luck! Pleaseee!!!!!!

xenos

Reaction score
I went to the optometrist for an eye exam. Got the news that I could keep my old glasses; I didn't need a new prescription. I have three pairs of specs: for reading, sunglasses and for use with my computer. That probably saved me several hundred dollars. Happy day.:):):):):)