• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What turns you on?

tylerstory

Resident Gay Straight Man
Reaction score
guys with no shirt with tattoos and nipple rings, tan dark haired italian types. a peek at the "hot" guy in the offices underwear when he bends over to pick something up, well dressed with a hot personality, hot calf muscles (yes i said calf lol), seeing my dude in a pair of my underwear, guys who hit on me (im easy you hit on me and im attracted to you, ill take you home even if it means putting a bag over your head lol)

kyleovision

Reaction score
These are a few of my favorite things: College guys in shorts; the sound of flip-flops smack-smack-smacking the soles of big feet; speedos and crew uniforms and shorty wetsuits and wrestlers' singlets; and, feeling a guy cram that first dry finger up my ass before he fucks me.

samoreo

Reaction score
i like watching two guys give each other a handjob, or one guy give another a handjob. hotttttttttttt

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
mhmm nice smooth tone legs :p, and a nice cute butt too :p
smiles too sometimes

Askani

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
shirtless well builded(not muscular, just average) guys with low hanging shorts, long hair,big noses(dunno y), big nipples (I'm a licker too after all...), ASSES IN GENERAL xD

patrickstar

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Cute boys with a trimmed body
especially a shaved ass (Please no hair)!

If the boy also has a really cute smile, I'm in love!

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
^^ Like a guy with a nice amount of body hair on him, too; it's very sexy.

Honestly, I find modesty within a guy the sexiest sort of quality. There was a line from the American version of "Queer as Folk" that basically expresses it all.

"You know why you're so sexy? Because you don't know you are."

Looks come and go; dick sizes are big and small... but the right personality on the right guy can be the sexiest thing in the world.

X

XMan101

Looks come and go; dick sizes are big and small... but the right personality on the right guy can be the sexiest thing in the world.

So true ;)

Askani

Cookie Monster
Reaction score

So true ;)

Now that u both said that... I seem to fall extremely easy for goofy/funny/clumsy guys O_O

T

Tom

Chiseled, shaved chest, muscular, somewhat tan, with a slight glisten of sweat from a good workout! Good definition in the arms, and abs!!
Great abs are awesome.

Oh, yea, a brain, sense of humor, caring and considerate.

Course with enough money.....
No just kidding!

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
Now that u both said that... I seem to fall extremely easy for goofy/funny/clumsy guys O_O

LMAO There's nothing wrong with a goofy sort of guy; as long as he knows when to turn it on and off. (Being funny can be quite the sexy underrated quality; when you're funny during moments where you shouldn't be isn't.)

I guess if we're picking physical qualities... I don't know; I've never been one to look toward what is attractive and what isn't physically. Besides, I find sexiness/cuteness in a lot of different guys. But the same qualities do occur: a nice smile, beautiful eyes... I mean, everything else comes before and after that and there are so many things that can be visually pleasing and sexy for the moment and let's be honest; there's nothing wrong with a hot guy with a nice, tight body, slight body hair and a decent sized dick...

But there's always been that something with me that goes with the "every guy"; the ones who never really get their fare share of a proper mention. There's something so innately beautiful about them... I guess as long as you're real at heart and true to whom you are, everything else can fall into place after all of that. That doesn't mean there are certain qualities I don't find attractive physically. There always has to be that level of physical attraction before the real stuff comes into play and that's just how life is.

I suppose a proper part of my romanticism ties into what I find sexually appealing... but that's just who I am. ;)

Askani

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
LMAO There's nothing wrong with a goofy sort of guy; as long as he knows when to turn it on and off. (Being funny can be quite the sexy underrated quality; when you're funny during moments where you shouldn't be isn't.)

Yup but then again I'm a weird kind of guy that gets incredibly turned on when annoyed(really dunno y) one of my high school hook ups had the amazing ability to almost make my veins explode, I got irritated, we wrestled a bit(more like I kicked his ass or something) and we had great sex afterwards... actually that's how our thing started too xD when he noticed I was hard while trying to kill him...

Silas

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
So what turns me on..? If I think about a "straight" guy on a party with his girlfriend... He looks at me, over there alone... I see it in his eyes, that he likes me... But he's not allowed to look at me, because of his girlfriend^^

Ehrm... He goes to a restroom... I follow him... If he's in the cabin I'll wait infront of the door... If he opens the door, i push him back into the cabin. Then I kiss him... I let him feel my tongue... A deep and long kiss... I grab him on his pants, I feel that he's getting a hard on... If I feel that, I kiss him wilder until he groans... Now's the time for stopping.

I push him on the toilet, kiss him on his cheek and leave him confused back down on the toilet...

Afterwards he quits with his girlfriend... :p :)

I know^^ bitchy^^ (And I am not like this, but I want to do that... But I am shy^^)

That's exactley what turns me on^^

Askani

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
So what turns me on..? If I think about a "straight" guy on a party with his girlfriend... He looks at me, over there alone... I see it in his eyes, that he likes me... But he's not allowed to look at me, because of his girlfriend^^

Ehrm... He goes to a restroom... I follow him... If he's in the cabin I'll wait infront of the door... If he opens the door, i push him back into the cabin. Then I kiss him... I let him feel my tongue... A deep and long kiss... I grab him on his pants, I feel that he's getting a hard on... If I feel that, I kiss him wilder until he groans... Now's the time for stopping.

I push him on the toilet, kiss him on his cheek and leave him confused back down on the toilet...

I know^^ bitchy^^ (And I am not like this, but I want to do that... But I am shy^^)

Cool... it was more like a tale though xD

jedegame

Reaction score

loves it