• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What was the last thing you purchased from eBay?

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

What was the last thing you purchased from eBay?

Me

Just got my self some of these

They are AA rechargable lithium batteries. Lets see how they go :)

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
h5yYDCW.jpg

Brand new and 40 bucks cheaper than Amazon

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
can you trust purchases on ebay?

Ebay is safe. But it’s only safe if you aren’t stupid as a buyer. No place is safe if you don’t act intelligently.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
I just got my most recent purchase yesterday - 10ml of the cologne Angel for Men (A*Men) by Thierry Mugler. It's my favorite for the holidays, so I needed to stock up.

I buy and sell on eBay all the time. If you are new to eBay, start small and read the help and tip files. There are also whole books on buying and selling on eBay. If you have friends that use eBay a lot, talk to them and ask for tips.

If you stay within the boundaries of the eBay system, it is fairly safe. That means, do all of your communication and transactions inside eBay and don't take any suggestions to go outside of it. If there are any disputes, eBay will rule on who is right and wrong, but if you have emailed a buyer or seller outside the internal communication system, they won't see any of that.

But find a few interesting things to buy that are inexpensive, and dip your toes into the pool. It will give you some eBay reputation and experience.

My main beginners tip is to avoid anything where there are no pictures of the actual item you will be buying. If all they have are generic product photos, then pass - at least until you are experienced enough to judge whether that is going to be a problem. You want to see what you are buying. Everyone has a smartphone camera these days, so I don't think that is asking too much.

MelonPan

Reaction score
It's safe for the most part. Buyers have a lot more protection from Ebay than sellers. The general rule is if the price feels too good to be true, it's usually pretty sketch.